Chapter 4

I though it was Jacob but it was blacker then Jacob. Who was this. Then I saw Edward and Jacob fighting. I tried to get off but the wolf was going to fast. I wanted them to stop. This was something I couldn't do because this fight has been going on for 3 centuries. Them we stop and he turned to human form and he said " I am the pack leader Sam". I most have been so tried. I fainted and said " Hi..... I am Bella". Then I woke up and I saw two or maybe three Indian Women look at me and said " Are you ok ". I replay ok because they knew something had happen and didn't want to tell. I knew one of them where hurt. I hope both where ok. Then I broke the quiet " Who is hurt or dead". One women said " Jacob was badly hurt". I wanted to yell at Edward but also to cry so I said " Show me him". So we started down the village and we went to a little building I think was hospital. Then one of the women open the curtain.... and I saw. He was bandage all over and he been bleeding. Then the village doctor told me in a serious voice " You must be Bella". I nodded yes. He began again " Ja...cob will be ok but he will have to keep him here for a couple of weeks". I just glad he would be ok. Then I would go see Edward and ask why he did this to my boyfriend that will be a start to find out what happen....