Chapter 11

Jacob P.O.V

I was released from the hospital. All I needed to do is talk to Bella. How was I going to talk to her. She probably left me for that cold-blooded freak. I don't know thou maybe she will take me back. I pick up my phone and texted her.

(A/N: This next part will go B for Bella and J for Jacob)

J: Bella I am so sorry for yelling at you about Edward

B: It's okay Jacob I gotten over it

J: Bell do you want to go see a movie and have dinner with me

B: Ya sure pick me up at 7

J: Kay I will be there

Bella P.O.V

Jacob is going to take me to the movies and a dinner. I took a shower and got into my dress. I put my hair up into a nice neat tight bun. I put my dark make-up on and I was ready. I looked at the clock on the wall it was 6:55 Jacob should be here soon. Then I heard his bike pull up I was so happy. I ran outside and as I cam up Jacob's jaw dropped. "You are so beautiful" he said looking into my eyes. "Well you are so handsome my prince" I said as I leaned in to meet his lips. I heard a swish behind me. I broke the kiss and turn to see Edward right in my face. "Oh, hi Edward!!! What are you doing here???" I asked him. "I am just wondering where your going looking so beautiful" he asked in a flirty way. "Back off monster" Jacob said in a protective way. "It is okay Jacob. I am going on a date with Jacob and we have to be leaving now so we aren't late for our movie" I said in a firm tone. I got on Jake's bike and waved goodbye to Edward and rode away with Jake to the movies. 

A/N: HELLO EVERYONE I AM BACK AND WITH CHAPTER 11 WITH MY BOYFRIEND IS A WEREWOLF!!! Thank you all for being patient with me I just got out of school so expect more updates.