Chapter 10

I got home allready for Edward. He came alittle bit after i got home. He drove us to Olive Garden. The ride was quiet. He keep just looking at me time to time. I wanted to ask why but it never came out. It tooks us about a couple minutes to get to the resturant. When we got there a perky young lady said " I will show you two young couple to your table". "We are not a couple just friends". I was still thinking who i should be with Jacob or Edward. Edward looked a bit confuse after I said that. The young lady showed us to are table and gave us our menus. Edward didn't even open his. I was just skiming down the menu when i found a really good-looking salad.,The perky girl came back over and ask for our orders. " I would like a Ceasar Salad and a diet Pepsi". She ask Edward but he said he wasn't hungry. I grinned because I knew why he wouldn't eat. After I ate he drove us to a movie theater. He bought us tickets for a scary movie I should of told him i hate scary movies. When the movie started i was fine till a monster jump up and I squezzed Edwards hand. He took me home after l couldn't take it anymore. I said good bye and got change and went to bed.

A/N

Sorry guya for the wait i am on horrible writers block