Chapter 6

I got home like 11 or 12. I just went up stairs a fell into a deep sleep. All could do is tell someone about what been going on here in Forts. I could tell my dad but he could think I am crazy. I wont tell any one it be me and anyone else who knows. I got up and ready for school like always but when I got outside there was Edward with his car like he was going to drive me to school. I quickly asked " What are you doing were no a thing I got a boyfriend who is in the hospital because of you!!!". Then he said " Ok, if you don't want a ride you can ride the bus.". I just thought should I go with him or tack that stinky bus. After about 5 seconds I said " I will go with you.". I knew that Jacob can't know that I been hanging around Edward. Jacob being in the hospital may me feel less protective and more alone. So it was like three weeks sense Jacob and Edward fought over me but Jacob was doing better. He was starting to understand what had happen. In my mind  I knew Jacob would kill Edward any chances he got. Jacob then said to me in a funny tone " So I guessed you thought I had died or I was in a coma.". I didn't know what to say he was making it sound like a joke he was in the hospital for three weeks and making me worried sick. I couldn't help but my tone got louder then I want to when I said this " Your just tell me this I  was worried sick and you treat it like a joke.". He knew he piss me off. I then ran out of the hospital and went down the pass but I knew Edward was somewhere around here. I called out his name them he appeared in front of me. I didn't know what to say he scared me I fell over.

Jacob P.O.V

I was trying to make her feel better but I made it worse. I made my injuries sound like a joke and making Bella run out. I wish I could say I was sorry but I couldn't. She would never take in my sorry for what I made her got through......