~ Chapter 5 ~

Aurora's P.O.V.

"Mate"

Just as that word left my mouth, I clamp it shut by my hands. This can't be happening, I found my mate and this man sitting in front of me is him.

I could not help but notice that he seemed disturbed after hearing the words mate coming out of my mouth. At first he looked quite happy but soon he went emotionless and a stone cold expression covered his face. Time to enter someone's mind.

I closed my eyes and concentrated to enter his mind, he had a wall blocking me out, I could sense it and it was very powerful but I am not going to be stopped by a mere wall, I concentrate more hard to find even a little bit of opening.

If I don't make this fast, he will surely find out that I am doing something. After what felt like forever, I found a tiny opening and took a peep inside his mind and over his thoughts. There were a lot of things going through his mind and I could catch a few words only Mate, exotic, kissable, different, no, reject, weak .

I felt my heart deflate after I realized what is going on in his brain.He can't think of rejecting me without trying to know who I am.

I don't waste a moment and slap him hard on the cheek.
I see how his eyes grow wide with shock and anger.

Nero's P.O.V.

There were many things going on in my head all at once. First of all that this exotic girl standing in front of me is just... well beyond any words I could think of, also she has this strange and unique essence surrounding her, but the most important thing is I can't accept her, somehow after some time she will become my weak point, I will have to reject her.

But It was as if I was in a daze, I could not quit staring at her . I was soon bought out of that daze when I feel a tight slap on my face. I stare at the culprit and that is none other than my own mate.

I could see the anger and disappointment in her eyes. Why ? Does she think I am not good enough for her or she had some other high expectations?

"Hey , why the hell did you slap me?" I ask her holding my cheek.

"You bastard, how can you even think of rejecting me when you don't even know who i am. I am much more stronger than you can imagine and if given a chance I can beat you in a fight anytime. Not only this I can never be your weak point but maybe you could become mine. As I can see all you can do is just think not even form words." she sneered.

How dare she question my power, one thing that I am proud of is my powers, I am incredibly strong and even if she is my mate I am not gonna sit here and listen ill about me. But suddenly other thought struck my mind that made my eyes go wide with alarm and shock. How the hell does she knew what I was thinking.

"You witch. What the hell did you do? How the hell did you manage to know what I was thinking. If you are still messing with my brain get out right this second." I shout at her.

"Who the bloody hell are you calling a witch. You dumb steak. I am not a witch." she screamed right back at me glowing a little and her eyes getting sharper.

She is no ordinary wolf, I am sure of that now. She has the most unique hair I have ever seen, no were-girl has hair lighter than blonde and she has almost silver colored hair and her eyes are so mesmerizing with a different unique shine to them.

And that is when I notice that as her anger was rising her eyes were starting to shine , the blue orbs getting brighter, even her hair were glowing a little. This made my eyes go wide in realization. She is the girl, the one I was told about, she holds the power of light.

My dad told me once , I remember that every hundred years a unique wolf with the most special powers is born to bring peace and light to our world.I remember he told me that they are the most beautiful people on this world you can come across, they are kind,compassionate,strong and have a lot of different powers .

"You...you have the power of light." I manage to say.
She rolled her eyes but I could sense her anger diminishing slowly.

"Yes I am so what, I am no bloody witch. And not to forget I am your mate. You should be feeling privileged that I was chosen as a mate for you." she said.

Now I felt extremely guilty, that how the moon goddess chose a really powerful and unique mate for me and I was on the path of rejecting her. I was just going to throw away the gift given to me by the moon goddess.

I am also no ordinary werewolf and that is because I have a very peculiar marking on my shoulder blade which resembles a clock. Only a few supernatural beings out there are born with some markings on their skin and all of them has an important role in the  supernatural world.

We still don't know for what my marking stands for but that is out of the topic , as I was saying that I myself am no ordinary werewolf, I should have expected the moon goddess to pair me up with an equally stronger werewolf but it seems like she did more than that.

"Look I am sorry. I...I am sorry of thinking of rejecting you. It's just that I need time to process all this. " I tell her, my mate. Oh forgodsakes I don't even know her name.

"It's okay but just think properly before making any decision. Because decisions can be life changing and one mistake then boom. Everything's finished, keep that in mind, it will surely help you. And by the way my name's Aurora, Aurora Moore." she tells me .

"Aura, suits you, perfect name for the perfect person. My name's Nero Knight. It's nice to meet you Aurora." I tell her and put my hand forward to shake. I don't know why I put my hand forward maybe for the fact that I wanted to now how her touch would feel like. Is she as soft as she looks.

She put forward her hand for an handshake. Her hand was really soft but at the same time it was firm too. And I swear that electricity flowed within my body just by a mild handshake and by her reaction I could guess the same happened with her too.

I hope you all liked this chapter dear readers.
And sorry for the late update.
If you find any grammatical or spelling error then do point it out . KINDLY!

So What do you all think was Nero's actions justified ? Boys will be boys smh ...

What is your favorite sweet?

~Vote <3

~ Comment <3