Blueberry?!?!

(Y/N) P.O.V

I woke up to find I was in my room.I rubbed my eyes to clear any sleepiness left in my eyes and got up. I did my daily routine, took a shower, brush my teeth ETC... I went downstairs to be greeted by a buttery smell. I followed the smell to the kitchen,seeing Toriel making pancakes.(Do you like waffles, yeah we like waffles, do you like pancakes ,yeah we like pancakes.....Sorry) "Good morning Toriel"I greeted as I sat down on a stool near the counter. She turned around a gave me a warm smile,putting a plate of pancakes in front pf me. I thanked her with a smile and started digging in, enjoying and savoring the taste as it hit my mouth.I finished my plate and put it in the sink, making sure to rinse it."Thank you Toriel." I said as I started to go to the living room."Your welcome, my child." As I sat down on the couch, Author-Chan came running down to me and grabbed my wrist, dragging me upstairs."Ummmm Author-Chan..... What are you doing?" She pulled me into her room, ignoring my question and started to rummage through her drawers. I heard her mumbling things like 'why now' and 'this cant be happening'."Author-Chan whats going on?!" I asked again, more like yelled. She looked at me then stopped what she was doing."The other AUS know how to get here now...... And something happened in the Underswap universe. Apparently the one who survived was none other then that worlds Sans, but that wasnt supposed to happen." She said with fear in her voice." I sense great danger coming. Stay alert (Y/N) because I dont know what going to happen. Oh and when were in front of the others, call me Karla." She looked at me with a reassuring smile. I smiled back then that smile turned into a smirk."Wait a minute Karla, dont you like US Sans?" She looked at me with a shocked, red face they I could just make out since the room was dark."M-Maybe... But this isnt my love story its yours and besides, I dont want to steal the spotlight and date him.... And it will never happen between us dont worry." She then left the room, me watching her in shock. I cant believe that she can be so insecure about herself at times. I went out of the room about a minute after she did to see no one. I went down the stairs to see everyone in a circle around something."Guys whats going on?" I asked, taking steps foreword.Then I saw what it was. Standing right there was none other then JOHN CENA da da da do(Jk JK) Blueberry?!"Hello human. Now onto the same topic.... What am I doing here?"

(Cliff hanger sorry but had to be down. Next chapter I swear you and Sans will go out.... I just need some ideas of where you guys want to go.Thanks for reading.)