An Eventful Day

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

After we calmed down, we got to catch up on what happened in the past weeks she's been gone. I told her that the bullying has gotten worse. She told me that she made so many monster friends, she even told me that she would take me to see them. She told me about the different places like WATERFALL and HOTLAND. I gave Sans, Papyrus and Frisk my number and told them I was going to go explore. I waved goodbye and started my journey to WATERFALL.

Frisks P.O.V

I waved goodbye to (Y/N) as she left to WATERFALL. I never seen Sans this happy to see a human. I wonder why?I decided to bug him about it with his brother."Papyrus. Can I speak to you privately?" I asked the politest way possible. I dont want to look suspicious." SURE. I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS! GIVE THE HUMAN PERMISSION TO SPEAK WITH ME PRIVATELY!" I grabbed his hand and led hi to his room. I took a last look at Sans to see he went to sit on the couch. Just as planned.Once we got to his room, I shut the door behind me to make sure Sans doesn't hear a peep."Papyrus, do you think San's has a thing for (Y/N)?" I asked the tall skeleton before me. His eyes widened fora second, then went into a thinking look. I could literally see the light bulb light up right on top of his head.He gasped dramatically."YOU ARE RIGHT HUMAN, HE ACTS VERY HAPPY AROUND HER."I felt my eyes sparkle at the thought of them being together. I ran downstairs and stopped in front of Sans. I pointed at him dramatically and shouted," I know your secret!" He looked at me with a confused look." I know you have a thing for her." He blushed a blue blush and avoided eye contact."Who are you talking about kiddo?" He asked, still avoiding eye contact."(Y/N) of course!" His blush darkened and he pulled up his hood." Is it that obvious?" He asked, looking up from under his hood."Even Papyrus figured it out. But dont worry, Papyrus and I got it covered." I said happily."Kid, wheres my phone?" He asked, getting a little worried. Papyrus came into the room with Sans phone in his hand."ITS DONE HUMAN!" He screamed."Whats done? What did you guys do?" Sans was now sweating, expecting the worst. He got up and snatched the phone away from Papyrus.His eyes widened from what he saw. I started to giggle."Oi human, do you wanna have a BAD TIME." He said in a dark tone. Then the phone buzzed and he looked relieved. She must have said yes.

(Y/N) P.O.V

I was about halfway through WATERFALL when I got a text. I looked at the ID and didn't recognize it. I looked at the text and it said 'Watch your back.' I looked around, startled by the fact i didn't give my number to anyone else but my friends. Then I got another text.I used all my courage to lift my phone to check who it was. It was from another unknown number.I checked the text and it said'Yo (Y/N), its Sans.' I sighed in relief and started typing'Hi Sans. Whats going on?' He replied a few seconds after saying,' Nothing much, anyways would you like to go out with me tomorrow at 6:00?' I blushed at this and quickly typed back.'Are you asking me on a date?' I asked, hoping it was a yes.'Yup.' He replied. I blushed and smiled like a maniac. Im pretty sure that I am scaring the people around me but I dont care.'Ok,I would love too.'After a few minutes, he replied saying that he was so glad. I smiled and kept walking forward. Knowing I now gor a date with Sans, fills me with DETERMINATION.