six

N i a l l  

After the bell had rung, I quickly made my way over to my car and drove over to Chelsea's house. She need to tell me something "important." I felt like a total jerk just ignoring Marcel this whole week but after Chase had noticed something I knew that i needed to not be around Marcel that much. It was to risky to be seen with him that way. 

I pulled in to her drive way and made my way over to her house. Before I could even knock on her door she opened it and pulled me inside. "Chelsea what was that important thing that you needed to talk to me about?" i said. She scanned me up and down and then out of nowhere i found myself being pushed against the door. "Chelsea what-" i was cut off by her lips crashing on mine.

She started kissing me and i just stood there trying to process what the hell was going on. "Niall you supposed to use your lips too" she mumbled. I simply pushed her away. "Chelsea aren't you dating Chase? and another thing, I'm taken!" i yelled the last part.

"I was dating him but then i found out that he had some "feelings" for that Marcel guy" she said and pulled me towards her and the pushed me onto the couch. She quickly got ontop of me and kissed me again. She placed my hands on her waist and started rocking her hips. My eyes widen and without thinking i started kissing back. My grip on her tighten and i groaned as she kept moving against me. 

"What the fuck is going on here?!" Both Chelsea and me jumped to the sound of Chase's voice by the door. He glared at me and lifted his hand where he had his phone. "Marcel would love to see this" anger clear in his voice. "Chase you wouldn't" I started panicking. "Yes i would. Watch me do so" he said and walked out slamming the door. I quickly got up and was going to stop him but i got stopped by Chelsea.

"Chelsea let me go!" i yelled at her. “Why do you care what Chase shows Marcel? You’re not gay are you?” she said. I stood there looking at her and I guess that confirmed it. “Ewww you are gay!” she yelled and went upstairs. I took the opportunity to get out of her house. I got into my car and dove as fast as I could towards Marcel’s house. I hope that Chase doesn’t get there before me and shows Marcel the picture which I assume he took. 

As I turned onto Marcel's street I saw Chase getting into his car. He saw me and gave an evil smirk. I flipped him off and kept driving. I parked my car and ran up to his house. I knocked on the door and I was recieved by his mom. Her face was full of worry and concern. Thats when i heard him. He was yelling and throwing things. "Marcel calm down! Please! Just calm down!" It was the voice of a guy. 

 The fact the I'm the reason why he's like this just hurts me a lot. "Can I talk to Marcel?" I asked his mom. "I'm not sure if he will listen to you though he's- well you heard him but you can try" she said. I nodded and she let me in. I went towards the noise which was coming from his room. I knocked on his door. “Go away!” Marcel yelled. “Marcel what if it’s your mom?” the other voice said.

“I don’t give a fuck! I want to be alone! So you might as well leave! I DON’T WANT ANYBODY HERE!” he yelled. I winced and with or without their permission I opened the door and walked in. “Who are you?” the other guy said. “I’m Marcel’s boyfriend” Marcel looked up immediately at hearing my voice. He surprised me by grabbing whatever was next to him and threw it at me but I moved at the last minute.

“GET OUT OF MY HOUSE I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN NIALL! GO BACK WITH YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND IT LOOKED LIKE YOU TWO WERE HAVING A LOT OF FUN!” he yelled and that really did hurt. I’m going to kill Chase for this. “Marcel it wasn’t like that! She was on top of me and kissing me! I wasn’t kissing her! I swear I didn’t kiss her!” I half lied. In reality I did kiss her back but I wasn’t thinking clearly back then. I hate Chelsea for doing this too. If it weren’t for both Chase and Chelsea this between me and Marcel would be fine but no! They had to go and ruin everything that was important to me.

“BUT YOU SURE AS HELL ENJOYED WHAT SHE WAS DOING TO YOU!” he yelled. “Marcel I- I’m sorry I wasn’t cheating on you I was-“ I was cut off by his little friend. “Wait you were the one cause him all this pain?! What the actual fuck! How dare you hurt my best friend!” he yelled.

“I DIDN’T CHEAT ON HIM! IT WAS ALL JUST A SET UP TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A JERK OKAY?! I DIDN’T KNOW THAT THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH CHELSEA MAKING ME GO TO HER HOUSE AND CHASE GOING THERE TOO LIKE IF HE KNEW AND TAKING A PICTURE OF US WHEN SHE WAS ON TOP OF ME AND KISSING ME! I DON’T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER! MARCEL, YOU’RE THE ONLY ONE I LOVE and I want to be with you just give me a chance to show you that I do care” I said. My eyes were watery. Just to think that I would never be with him again kills me.

M a r c e l

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit! That’s all he’s telling me I know he wants Chelsea what guy wouldn’t. Well except for me I don’t want to even look at her. I felt like shit and if it weren’t for Liam to be here “helping” me or trying to help me I don’t know what I would be doing. Probably destroying the whole house. "Marcel please just give me another chance I promise to not mess things up just let me prove to you that i do love you and only you" he said and came closer to me. His eyes were watery but not this time am I going to let myself get fooled again. I looked away from him and looked out my window. "Get out Niall, I don't want to see you again" i whispered and new tears fell down my cheeks. 

"Marcel, baby please don't do this I know we've dating for a week but I know that i wont be able to live without you. Please don't do this" he whispered and tried to get closer to me but Liam stopped him from doing so. "You heard him, he doesn't want to see you or want you near him so leave" Liam said. "Please Marcel" Niall said. "Leave! He doesn't want you here!" Liam yelled at him. I just heard him slam the door and thats when i looked away from my window. I burried my face in my arms and new tears kept coming. 

I felt Liam sit next to me and wrapped his arms around me "Its going to be okay Marcel" he whispered and pulled me closer to him. "Thank you for being here Liam" i sobbed into his chest. "No problem, its what best mates do" he said and started humming a random song and that calmed me down. I just stared off into space as Liam still held me. Isighed and pulled away from him wiping the tears away. I got up and he copied me. "You should leave Liam before it gets late" i told him. "You sure you'll be okay here alone?" he said. "Yeah i'll be fine" i said. 

He walked out of my my room and I went over to my bathroom and took a quick shower to freshen up from all of this. I closed my eyes and just let the hot water calm me down. I shut the water off after a whil and got out. I changed into some sweats and a v-neck and laid down. I looked up at my ceiling just thinking of what i was going to do now. I really hate myself for being this stupid and letting myself get into this. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well here's chapter 6 everyone! Thanks for all these reads and votes so far! I love you guys! I never thought i would get this many! So can this chapter get 20 reads and at least 5 votes??? It would mean alot! Love you! Bye! 

~Miranda