nine

Hii! I want to say thank you to all of you again for all the reads and votes so far! I love you all! Well here's chapter 9 and i must warn you, if your not okay with sexual things then i suggest that you dont read this chapter. You have been warned. I also suggest that you listen to 'Animals' by Maroon 5 'cause that song kinda reinspired me into editing this whole chapter... besides its also a good song xP 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|edited|

M a r c e l 

"Marcel, would you like to go somewhere?" Niall asked. We were laying down on my bed just cuddling with each. "Um... sure but i would like to just stay here with you and cuddle. I've missed you this whole week" i said. I got on him and pecked his lips. He frowned when i pulled away. "What?" i said. "I don't just want a peck on the lips but a really kiss like this" he said and moved me ontop of him so that i was straddling him and then crashed his lips to mine. 

He sat up and moved so that he was leaning on the head board with me still straddling him and our lips still connected. He licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance and i let him. Our tongues battled for dominance and for the first time ever I won. While i was kissing him i felt like i need more of him. I didn't just want to kiss him but i wanted more. "I w-want you Niall" i mumbled against the kiss. My hands went to his hair and tugged on it and i moved my hips so that they would touch his. 

I felt his hands go down from my waist to my hips and stopped my hips from moving much further. "Are you sure you want this?" he asked. I nodded. I connect our lips together again. This time the kiss was full of passion and love. His hand then went under my shirt and started making circles on my lower back and it was really comforting. 

He then flipped us so that he was hovering me he peppered my neck with kisses and it made goosebumps rise on my skin. "I love you Marcy" he said between the kisses he left. "I love you Niall" i said and he connected our lips again. This time the kiss being more needy. He grinded down on me and I let out a soft moan. 

I slid my hands up his shirt and stroked his abs and he moaned when i palmed him through his jeans. He pulled back and quickly took his shirt off and then attached our lips again and things from there got heated. He licked my botton lip for an entrance and allowed him since i was just as needy in feeling each other. 

My hands then slid down his torso and quickly undid his belt and teasingly pushed his jeans down. at one point he smacked my hands away and pushed the rest down himself. He kicked them off and his hands flew to my jeans and quickly unzipped them and i bucked my hips up so he could take them off. Once we were in only our boxers he rubbed our clothed members together and that earned a moan from me. 

My hands laced in his blonde hair and i tugged a bit at it and he moaned. he only picked up his pace and i felt like i was going to come right there and then. He pulled away and we were both breathless. his lips were swollen and i bet mine were just like that too. "Do you have lube and a condom?" he asked. I blushed and shook my head. But then something clicked in my mind. "I don't but i'll be right be back." 

I got up and walked out and went to my parents room. Thank god they were gone. I went over to their nightstand and there was the tube and the condoms. I grabbed the tube and a condom and then made my way to my room. i opened the door and locked it and i didn't even make in my bed before Niall was kissing me. 

He took the things from my hands and then while kissing me, he led me to my bed. I felt my legs hit it and we both fell with him hovering. He pulled away and then I crawled backwards up the bed and followed without losing eye contact with me. Once i reached my pillows i laid down and he hovered me once again.