twenty three

M a r c e l 

“Chase why are you doing this? Just please let me go” I said. Tears running down my cheeks. “Because I won’t let Niall have you and because you’re going to be mine forever! Do you understand why now?!” he yelled and stormed out.

“You’re pathetic Marcel, you’re seriously crying over Niall? When you have Chase with you? Like come on react to you’re surroundings” Chelsea said and got down from the table she was sitting on and walked after Chase.

“Niall please find me. I really need you with me” I whispered to myself as more tears were coming down. After Chase brought me here to this warehouse he would beat me if I didn’t do something he wanted and also he would just keep me here tied up.

“Chelsea don’t you fucking understand!” I heard Chase yell at Chelsea. “Well guess what? No. I don’t fucking understand why you are so obsessed over a geek like him! Just face the fact that he will never love you! For goodness sakes Chase you are literally losing your mind!” I heard her yell back.

Seconds later I heard her scream and a sound of someone hitting someone. “How dare you hit me? No wonder Marcel doesn’t like you and prefers Niall! At least Niall doesn’t beat the living shit out of Marcel!” she yelled.

Then again I heard her scream and yell for help. “Chase let me go! Let me go you idiot! You’re going to make a big mistake!” Chelsea yelled and sounded out of breath. “I don’t care as long as you’re gone and no longer in my way!” Chase sneered.

I heard Chelsea start to cough and try to breathe. Seconds passed by and then later I heard her gasping for air and cough. “You idiot! A little more and you would’ve killed me!” she yelled. “Well that was the point!” he yelled back and I heard steps fade away.

Moments later I heard the noise of high heels getting close to where I was. Of course it was Chelsea. “Chase told me you’re going to talk to Niall and tell him the next place where he has to go is where you guys had your first kiss. Some of Chase’s friends already communicated with us that they already went to the school and were now waiting” she said.

“Of course we left them a clue there at school but now since they were waiting we left something in Niall’s living room because after all that is where you guys first kissed right?” she said and I nodded. “Okay then let’s get calling.” She said and got closer to me.

That’s when I saw finger mark around her neck and there was a red mark on her right cheek. She grabbed a chair and sat next to me while dialing a number. “Here you go sweet cakes” she said and pressed the phone to my ear.

“Just say that the next clue is at his house where you two first kissed and to hurry” she whispered to me right as Niall answer.

N i a l l

“Who was it?” Zayn asked. “Marcel was the one who was on the other end.” I said and hung up. “He said that we have to go to my house because that’s where we first kissed and to hurry” I said and he nodded.

“I’m sorry this is all happening to you Niall. We all know how much you love Marcel even though I hated you for breaking his heart the other time, now I see that you really do love him” Liam said and we pulled in my drive way.

My parents weren’t home and thank goodness they weren’t. “I’ll go in alone but if I need help I’ll call one of you. Don’t answer just come in” I said and got off before either Zayn or Louis would say anything.

I opened the door and right there on the couch was another clue. I quickly went over to it and grabbed it. I unfolded it and it said.

Sweet dreams

What? What do they mean by sweet dreams? Suddenly I felt someone inject something in my arm and when I turned it was one of Chase’s friends. he smiled at me before walking off and my vision became blurry and I felt weak and within seconds I was out.

L i a m

Niall been in there for quite some time now and I’m getting a little worried. “Do you guys think that everything is okay?” just as I asked that someone walked out the house and winked at me before going in a car that was parked on the other side of the street.

“Louis quick get off and check on Niall me and Zayn will follow that guy hurry” I said and the guy started to drive away. “Okay” he said and kissed Zayn before getting out and getting inside the house.

Zayn somehow managed to get from the back seat to the front and both me and him sped after the guy. I put on some sunglasses so the he would recognize me and Zayn did the same.

We followed him all the way north but we kept our distance so he would see us. Soon enough we saw him pass by Chase’s car and turn right and into the forest. “Should we follow him?” I asked Zayn.

“I don’t know your driving” he said and jus then his phone started ringing. “Hello?” he said. “Yeah we know where it might be yeah.” He said. a few moments later Zayn’s eyes widen and looked over to me. “Yeah okay babe we’re on our way” he said and hung up.

“What happened?” I asked. “Well when Louis went to check on Niall, Niall was unconscious on the ground with a note in his hand saying sweet dreams and he wants us to go back” he said and I nodded.

“Okay then let’s go back” I said and headed back to Niall’s house.

M a r c e l

“Why is this so boring? Oh wait I know why. It’s because I haven’t had some alone time with Marcel” I heard Chase say. “Eww” Chelsea said and her footsteps faded away. They already made me tell Niall where the next clue was and really I was getting tired of all this.

I’ve been sitting on a chair for who knows how long but my ass is getting tired. “Marcel I’m going to untie you for a while but if you try anything I’m tying you back up and this time you’ll stay there.” He said and untied my hands and feet.

He handed me a hand and I took it to lift myself up. My legs felt really numb that I stumbled over my own feet but Chase caught me before I fell. He wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Whoa there babe take it easy” he said. “Sorry it’s my legs that won’t work” I said and looked up at him. he smiled a bit then helped me walk out of this room and into another room but this one was a bit neater.

This one actually looked like a room. It had a bed and some drawers and there even was a TV. Once we were inside this room he closed the door and locked it. I started to get nervous and I flinched when he grabbed my waist and brushed his lips against my neck.

“Don’t worry Marcel, we won’t be doing that right now” he whispered and relaxed a bit. “Then what are we doing?” I said and turned to face him. “We are just going to lay back so that you can rest. You seem very tired and I don’t want you like that” he said and pecked my lips.

“Okay” I said and smiled a bit. I kicked my shoes off and crawled into the bed with him following. I laid down and he pulled towards him and lay my head on his chest. 

Soon enough my eyelids started to get heavy and he kissed me before i fell asleep in his arms. How i wish they were Niall's arms instead of his. 

"I love you Marcel" was all i heard before falling deeply asleep. 

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

So, the next few chapters will all have the same title as this one which is 'Hide'n go seek' but it will be in parts so yeah.. just so you guys know :) i love you guys so much you can't imagine how much i do. well bye! 

Miranda.