Chapter Nine

Isaac's P.O.V 

Somewhere deep in the rockie mountains

I punched Scott hard in the chest, and he rewarded me with an armtwist and a kick to the side. I groaned. And grabbed his back. I tried flipping him onto the ground, but he shoved my legs out from under me and I fell on my stomach.

I breathed heavily and laughed. 

"You're better than me, Scott." 

Scott sat in the dirt next to me. 

"That's not entirely true; you almost got me with that punch."

I stared down at the ground. 

"Hey," Scott said. "Stop thinking about Shannon, it won't do you any good." 

I sighed. "I know. But I miss her so much, I-" 

"I know, Isaac," Scott soothed. "When I broke it off with Allison, I felt the same way." 

Scott used to be with a girl named Allison Argent. But things got complicated when Scott turned into a werewolf, and they just couldn't be together anymore. 

I saw the old sadness surfacing in Scott's eyes. I put my hand on his shoulder trying to comfort him. We sat in silence for a little. 

Suddenly, I felt a searing pain in my head. I yelped and clutched my head. I yelled from the searing pain in my head. 

"What's wrong, Isaac?" Scott demanded.  

I couldn't speak. I couldn't breathe because of the pain. 

Suddenly, a vision came to me.

It was Shannon. She was lying in grass with her eyes closed. The pain was getting worse and worse. It was blinding me. 

Her eyes flew open, and she screamed. 

The pain was gone. 

I was breathing heavily. "It's Shannon!" I yelled. "Shannon! Something's wrong, Scott, She's hurt. I have to find her." 

"Isaac!" Scott said. "It will take you atleast two hours to get back to Beacon Hills, we'll be too late!" 

I thought for a while. 

"Ethan!" I exclaimed. "Ethan will looke for her. I'm going." 

"I'm coming with you," Scott said. 

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, but it'll be dangerous. Come on, let's go before it's too late!"  

I sprinted as fast as I could towards Beacon Hills. While I ran, I called Ethan quickly.

"Hello?" 

"Ethan!" I said. "Thank god. Shannon's in trouble, i'm not sure why or how but you've got to help me find her, I'm on my way back!"

"O-okay," he stammered. "W-where should I look first?" 

"Anywhere, anywhere you can think of," I said. "Cover as much ground as possible. We need to find her before Deucalion does something terrible to her." 

"Got it, i'll start right now." 

"Okay, thank you! I'll be there soon."

I tore through the forest. All I could think of was finding her, and making her safe. After that, I’d rip Deucalion limb from limb.

 Shannon's P.O.V

I came back to consciousness slowly. I smelled blood, it was probably mine; my head was aching as if a gunshot had gone through it. My vision was a little blurry from the blow to me head, but I could see well enough to know that I was somewhere I did not recognize. It was the looks of an empty warehouse, abandoned for a long time.