He hits me|| Colby

Colby was out with his friends and he wasn't home yet. It's 12:35am and I'm getting worried. As I sit on the couch the door opens and Colby came stumbling in. "Hey babe." He slurred. "Where have you been?" I said anger in my voice. "Out with friends and my ex." He said look at the ground. "Answer my question first where have you been?!" I said raising my voice now. "Why do you care where I go!?" He says now raising his voice at me. "I care where you go because I love you and I worry about you that's why Colby! Do you not understand I don't want you going anywhere with that slut you call 'your ex'!" I said screaming at him now. "Why are you so uptight?!" Colby says sitting on the couch going on his phone. "IM NOT UPTIGHT COLBY! I ASK YOU A SIMPLE FUCKING QUESTION AND YOU LOOSE YOUR SHIT!" I say screaming holding back my tears. I feel a sharp pain on my cheek. Colby had slapped me. I fall back and hit the wall and a picture of me and Colby falls and a piece of glass cut my head. "Oh my g-god babe are you ok?!" He said trying to help me up. "Don't touch me!" I said moving away from him. He had shock and regret written on his face. "I-I'm s-sor-" I cut him off. "Get out." I said pointing to the door. He had tears forming in his eyes. "B-babe I-" I cut him off again. "LEAVE!" I say still pointing to the door. He grabbed his jacket and phone and left. I run to mine and Colby's room and slam the door. I slide down the door and start crying I take my hand off my head and see my hand is covered in blood. I go into the bathroom and wash my hand. I grab a face cloth and put it on my head. I open the bathroom door and collapse on mine and Colby's bed. I grab one of his pillows and holding against my chest. I lay down in bed and soon enough I fall asleep.

Hey guys😜 I hope you enjoyed this part❤️there will be a part 2anyways ILYGSM💘

-Lyndsey🎀