He hits me pt2~|| Colby

I wake up to the sun blinding me. I put a pillow over my face and turn over. I remember last night and what happened. I just shrug it off and take my phone off the charger. I had 5 text messages from Colby💘 and 3 missed calls from Sam👅. I read the texts from Colby:

Babe I'm so so sorry for what I did😔

Babe answer me please! I'm sorry😓

Babe........

You're probably sleeping so text me when you feel like it😔

I love you❤️

I shut my phone off and went downstairs and ate some cereal. When I was done with my cereal I decided to take a shower. While I was taking a shower my phone started ringing. I just ignored it. Then it started ringing again. I still ignored it. Then it started ringing again. "OMFG!" I shouted. When I was done taking a shower I looked at my phone. Sam called me 3 times. Really Sam. I just shrug it off and get dressed. I decide to wear one of Colby's hoodies and a pair of his black sweats. I put my hair in a messy bun. I decided not to put makeup on cause I don't have to go anywhere today. I look in the mirror and see a big bruise on my face. It's a hand. Colby's hand. I shrug it off and go downstairs and go on Netflix. I decide to watch Smosh the movie. About 30 minutes into the movie, there's a knock on my door. "Agghhhh!" I groaned and paused the movie and got off the couch. I look threw the peep hole and see Sam and Colby. Colby has red puffy eyes and Sam has a worried look on his face. I unlock the door and open it. "OMG Lyndsey I was so worried about you!" Sam said hugging me tight. "Okkkkk....." I said extending the k. They walked in and shut the door. Sam looks on the floor and sees glass everywhere. "Ohhh....." He mumbled. I heard Colby sniffle and he sat down. "Lyndsey we need to talk to you." Sam said in a sad tone. "Ok about what?" I said playing with Colby's hoodie string. "We're moving." Sam said putting his hand on my knee. I look up at him and tears started forming in my eyes. I got up and grabbed my cars keys and phone and ran out the door. I started crying harder and harder. "Lyndsey wait!" Colby said running after me. I just kept running. When I got to my car I could see Colby turning the corner and running to my car. I started the car and I backed up and left. I cried harder and harder as I drove on the highway.
It was 5:47pm and I was on my way home. When I got home I ran into the house and locked the door. I ran upstairs into mine and Colby's bedroom and shut the door. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I grabbed my razor and pop a blade out. I let the blade sink into my skin. I wrote:
1:C
2:O
3:L
4:B
5:Y

6:W
7:O
8:R
9:T
10:H
11:L
12:E
13:S
14:S

Then I heard the bedroom door open. "Lyndsey?" A voice said on the other side of the bathroom door. Oh shit it's Colby! "Lyndsey open up please!" He said banging on the door. Then the bathroom door swung open. "Lyndsey!" Colby shouted kneeling next to me. He picked my head. "What's wrong?" He said looking me in the eyes. "Nothing." I said looking at my arm. He looked at my arm. "Lyndsey....why?" He said tears forming in his eyes. I started crying hard. "What does it say?" Colby asked me worried. "Colby and worthless." I said crying even harder. "Lyndsey, you're not worthless. You're my everything and everyone loves you. I love you more than life. I don't know what I would do if I lost you. I don't want to loose you. I love you to much." He said crying now. "I'm not gonna leave you. I would never leave you. And I love you too." I said. He started leaning in and I did the same and we kissed. It was a passionate and slow kiss. He pulled away. "Let's get you cleaned up." He said picking me up and putting me on the counter. He turned the water on and I put my arm under the water. I flinched at the pain. "It's ok." Colby said rubbing my back. When we were done cleaning my arm we walked downstairs and watch the rest of Smosh the movie. Half way threw the movie I fell asleep in Colby's arms with my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead and said "I love you Lyndsey." "I love you too Colby." I mumbled still asleep.

Hey guys😜 I hope you enjoyed❤️ anyways ILYGSM💘

-Lyndsey🎀