A bad day|| Colby

I came home from school and Colby was sitting on the couch on his phone. I was being bullied today. They called me names, choked me, punched me, you name it. I slammed the door shut and Colby looked up from his phone. "Hey babe." He said getting up off the couch and kissing me on the forehead. I just hummed in response. "What's wrong?" He said worry in his voice. "Nothing's wrong. Why?" I asked. "No. Something's wrong. Tell me." He said lifting my head up so I am now looking at him. "Fine I'll tell you what's wrong. I was getting bullied today. They called me a hoe, they choked me, they punched me, you name it! I'm fine ok." I said starting to cry. He looked shocked. His eyes started tearing up. "Colby don't cry! I hate seeing you crying!" I said wiping his tears away with my thumb. "It's not okay you're being bullied Lyndsey! I hate it when you come home crying or upset!" He said crying harder now. "Colby it's fine! I'll be okay." I said sitting down on the couch next to where Colby was sitting. "Alright what ever you say Lyndsey." He said sitting down on the couch next to me. "So you're ok now?" I asked looking at him. "Ya I guess so." He said looking at his phone. I curled up next to him and put my head on his chest. "I love you Colby."I said kissing his cheek. "I love you too Lyndsey." He said kissing my forehead. Then I drifted off into a deep sleep.

Hey guys😜 I hope you enjoyed💕 today was my first day of school😔 it was so boring👎🏻 anyways ILYGSM💘

-Lyndsey🎀