He cheats|| Colby

Today I was going to meet Colby at the park and we are going for a walk around the city. I was getting ready and decided to wear a pink crop top, short shorts, and white adidas. I did a smokey eye and curled my rose gold hair.

 I did a smokey eye and curled my rose gold hair

When I was done getting ready I grabbed my phone and keys and left for the park

When I was done getting ready I grabbed my phone and keys and left for the park. When I arrived at the park I walked toward the playground and didn't see him. I looked around some more and eventually found him kissing another girl. I felt tears form in my eyes and my heart shattered. "Colby..." I said as a tear dripped down my cheek. He broke apart from the kiss and looks at me in shock. "Baby it's not what it looks like" he said walking toward me and try's to grab my arm. "DONT PULL THAT ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE BULLSHIT WITH ME! I DROVE ALL THE WAY HERE TO HANG OUT WITH YOU AND FIND YOU WITH YOUR FACE IN SOME SLUTS MOUTH!" I yelled crying even more. "Bab-" he said but I cut him off. "Don't call me that! You know what... we're done! Don't talk to me. I'm leaving! Have fun without me Colby" I said walking away. "Lyndsey wait!" Colby said yelling and making me stop dead in my tracks.

I turn around with my makeup running from crying so much. "Lyndsey I'm sor-" Colby said trying to apologize. "Colby I'm sorry. I think we need to take a little break" I said crying even more. "Lyndsey please. Don't leave me. I love you to much and I can't live without you. Just please forgive me" he said starting to cry. I hated to see him cry. It made my heart shatter into a million pieces. "Colby I'm sorry" I said walking over to him and hugging him. "And I love you too Colby. It breaks my heart to see you cry" I said resting my head on his shoulder.  "So do you forgive me?" He asked a little shaky.  "I forgive you Colby" I said as he started to lean in. I did the same. Finally our lips met and I felt the same sparks I always feel when I kiss him. We break apart for air. He puts his hand on my cheek and starts to rub it. The girl he was kissing earlier started walking toward me. "YOU BITCH! HOW DARE YOU KISS MY BOYFRIEND!" She said getting really close to me. "Umm actually he's my boyfriend so why don't you get your skanky ass the hell away from him before I fucking kick your ass into tomorrow!" I said moving toward her and she started backing up.

She started to lift her hand and tried to punch me but I grabbed her hand before she could. "I'd like to see you try and punch me bitch" I said twisting her wrist and she screamed in pain. "Ok I'll stay away from him!" She screamed/yelled in pain and agony. "You better" I said letting go of her wrist and walking away with Colby hand in hand. "Wow babe. I didn't know you could be so protective" Colby said looking at me smiling. "Well you're my boyfriend so of course I'm gonna be protective. I don't want to lose you and just let someone take you away from me" I said looking at my shoes. Colby lifted me head up with his hand and made me look at him. "No one will take me away from you. Ever" he said kissing me passionately. "I love you babe" he said rubbing my cheek with his thumb. "I love you too Colbs" I said kissing him again. The rest of the day I spent my time with the love of my life right beside me. Colby Brock.

Hey guys😝I hope u enjoyed this chapter💓I'm starting to update again since school is almost over😆but anyways ilysfm❤️

~Lyndsey👑