Pancakes and coffee

I woke to the sound of rain dripping on the roof of apartman. It took me some time until I figured out where am I. Oh, right. Concert. Bar. Manson. Movie.. I guess Clockwork Orange? and Goodnight. What a lovely evening.

-"You're awake." I hear from sofa in the corner of room. I look right at him and he was smiling with hug grin. I didn't really know what to say, so I just smiled back and look at the ground. -"I was thinking about... breakfast. What do you want for breakfast? Let me take you somewhere.." he said suddenly. -"I.. I don't know. It's raining." -"You you don't eat when it rain?" he smirked.   -"C'mon, you funnyhead. I really love rain. But today I just don't feel like going somewhere.. I'm still tired. You know, your concerts are pretty rush." I laugh. -"We can just have some food here. Huh?" - "Kay." Marilyn reach out for phone and call (I guess) some hotel service or maybe his assistent, I dunno. -"What exactly you want girl?" he turned to me -"I don't know. Something sweet.. Yes something like that." -"Umm.. pancakes? We need some good pancakes. No, no good. BEST! BEST PANCAKES!" he almost yelled and laugh to phone. -"And Marilyn?" I looked at him as I tried to found my cellphone. -"Yes?" -"Coffee.." I pleaded -"Yeah, exactly. Coffee. Don't forget about coffee... Okay. Just best, everything need to be best... Thank you... You are the best." I heard him talking to the hotel phone. He can be so cute, like little little boy. Brian.

I look at him softly as he tried to unsuccessfully turn on the TV. -"Show me." I stood up and sit next to him and the big tv screen. -"You need to push this. Okay. Guess it's working." I smiled proudly. -"You are little miracle." -"Am I?" -"Yes. The cute miracle with those smudged eyelines at her face." he laugh and handed me some make up wipers. -"Oh my god. Why didn't you tell me? I mean I'm not really girl who care about small make up things like this.. but anywaaaaay.." -"Because you're cute, that's why." he caressed my thigh in cute way. -"We can watch some movie now if you want.. Cause last night someone just fall asleep." he grinned -"Yea, yea.. we all know you felt asleep.. it's okay." I grinned back. -"You little tease. What about this?" -"Sounds like good rhyme." -"Yeah maybe I use it for some song 'You little tease, what about this..yea' cool" he started singing and laughing. -"So what did you just showed me? ... Scooby Doo.. Omg I love this! This is literally my childhood. Yes, yes we need see that!" I almost hugged him. 

(KNOCK, KNOCK. HOTEL SERVICE! YOU'RE ORDER IS HERE!)

-"Yay, food!" Manson jumped off the bed and headed to the door. -"Oh my god. Ohmygod. These looks so good. Delicious." I looked at pancakes with hunger. -"Thank you.. Jason. Thanks. It's okay, it's for you. Bye man." I heard from the doors. -"Mhmm.. those smells so fucking good. We can't wait, huh?" he headed to me and food. -"We can't." I smiled with grin. Oh yumm. You can't even imagine how good those pancakes were. How good are pancakes and coffee with Manson.