Stay

-"Oh gooooood." I moaned as I heard alarm clock ringing. It was 7:30 and I woke up wraped around my favorite rockstar. What a gorgeous feeling. -"Shhh, I'm sleeping." Marilyn mumbled with huge smile on his face. -"Good morning." he said in deep husky voice as he pushed his cheek to mine. -"Mornin.." I pressed him kiss on the top of head and jumped of my bed. -"I'm going to shower.." I gave him quick look and smirk.

-"You done?" he smiled at me still laying in white sheets. -"I am."

-"I was thinking... um.." -"Yes?" -"You can stay few more days if you want.. I'll pay your room and everything of course." he looked at me with face of 5 years old boy who hopes. -"I need to say my mom. I mean.. yes.. of course I wanna stay.. but I need to do that." I sat on the bed and grabbed his big palm. -"Okay." -"Kay."

My train was leaving in the evening, so we still have whole day anyway. We gave ourself quick breakfast in Starbucks. Just some muffins. Than we took our coffee to go and GO. We headed to local art gallery, than few more book shops, lunch in park, we had best wine ever. But time is stupid thing. I have to came back to our hotel. -"I should.." I started as I pull out my cell from pocket. -"Yeah.." he gave me soilicitous look.

...

-"What.. what.. hm.. tell me.." -"Psssst." I was trying to keep Brian quiet so my parents didn't hear him. -"Okay.. yes mommy.. I'll be alright. Thank you. I love you." I finally passed the phone. -"Yessssss!" I grabbed Marilyn around his neck and start yelling. -"Oh my god. Good. This is so good." he yelled and buried me in kisses all around. -"God, I need a cigarrete. I was so freaking nervous." I moved on the balcony. This one in Marilyn's room was really huge with the most amazing view. -"What is wrong?" I asked when I saw some weird kind of sadness in Marilyn's eyes. -"This view is gorgeous. I love watching the sunset." I continued as he was still quiet. -"Brian.." I grabbed his arm and looked in his dark eyes. -"I'm sorry. I was thinking." -"What about?" -"You'll leave." he took big sip of his tea and looked at me. -"I'm not leaving now." I tried to convice him that everything is alright. But it wasn't. Of course it wasn't. He took me in his arms and whisper -"I know. I love you more than anything."-"I know. I love you too." I smiled for myself as I heard those beautiful words.