Bar meeting

It was my 2nd Marilyn Manson concert. I was really sure that it'll be perfect. But I kinda didn't expect what happend..

...

 "Sometimes hate is not enough to turn this all to ashes." I heard him sanging my favourite song. "Together as one against all others, break all of our wings to make sure it crashes." I'm sure he was looking at me. Ok, well. Maybe I'm just pathetic fan?

...

It was so freaking amazing. I was really in ecstasy. As I left concert hall I hug my friends for goodbye and light up my cigarette. I sat on the corner of my fav bar right next to. It was one of those old bars with high wooden chairs and cigarette smoke everywhere. One old goody rock bar. I was sitting there for maybe hour and thinking about how amazing evening it was as I hear well-known voice -"May I sit here?" I looked up and I though for a second that I'm crazy. -"Sssure." I said really slowly, I guess too slowly because he looked at me with cute grin. Yes, yes you're right. It was Marilyn fucking Manson. What the hell is he doing here? He sat down and looked very carefully at the table, I just finished my coffee and before he came I was about to leave -"May I offer you a drink? Maybe more coffee?" he was still looking at my empty cup. -"Are you trying to tell me I should leave?" I said with smirk and laugh a little. -"No, I was more like trying to tell you to stay." he said quietly with little smile. -"Oh." I smiled at him politely. -"So what about that drink?" he asked again and now looked right into my eyes. -"I drink a lot of coffee." -"Excuse me.." he waved at waitress nicely -"Can you bring for lady more coffee and some tea for me?" -"Sure, sir." said waitress very politely. -"Look at this. Tea? What a rockstar!" I said with huge sneer. -"I thought you are more into absinth and stuff." -"Am I?" here said with deep voice and huge smile -"I've had enough tonight.." he started laugh. -"Tell me one thing Manson!" I broke the silence in one sec. -"Yeah?" he looked at me again -"What are you doing here?" I started almost laughing. Oh my god, I was so tired and I was sitting in the bar with my idiol. -"What am I doing here? What a good question.." he took a sip from his tea -"Maybe I'm going to kidnapped you and than..than I'm going to rape you, you know." he looked at me with smirk. -"No. This is the last thing you would do with me. I know you." I said with cute smile. -"Guess you really know me." he smiled back as great gentleman. After few seconds of silence he coughed and looked at me really seriously. -"I saw you at the concert." -"Did you?" -"I do." he said suddenly. -"I really wanted to meet you." said Marilyn as he catched his cup of tea. -"You are weird. You know it?" I smiled from ear to ear -"I know.." he smiled back as little boy -"That's amazing. Cause ,you know, that's exactly how I wanted you to be." I have put my hand on his arm and smile as little girl too.