Last Day on Earth

This night was very warm. We came to our apartments. I only said one little 'Goodbye' to him as I continued to my room. I put on my favorite Sex Pistols t-shirt and I put myself to bed with a lot of sadness. My radio was playing Last Day on Earth by Marilyn. What a ironic moment.

---

Now I found you, it's almost too late

And this earth seems obliviating

We are trembling in our crutches

High and dead our skin is glass

I'm so empty here without you

I crack my xerox hands

I know it's the last day on earth

We'll be together while the planet dies  

---

But in that moment I was scared we won't..

---

I woke up as I heard a quiet knocking on my doors. It was 00:17. Is it him? Of course it can be only him. -"Brian?" I mumbled against doors. -"Yes..I can't let you go." he whined behind the doors. I slowly opened. -"Don't." I leaned to him and hugged him so tight I could. After few seconds I slowly put my lips against his neck and started to kiss him. I heard him sighing in desire. -"Mhmm.." his deep voice broke.. He mean so much to me. This 2 days were something I never experienced. Friendship I never had. I pulled him inside my bedroom and I put my hand on his croatch. I started slowly rub my hand through his black leather pants. He kissed me hard and wet but than he stopped -"I can't.. I can't do ..this.." he muttered between sighs. I looked in his gorgeous eyes and I didn't understand. -"What is happening?" -"This is not right thing to do. I love you. I love you so much more than this. I sleep with whoever I want. But this is different. Special. I'll take care of you. Forever." Brian was looking at the ground and have this lovely expression on his warm cheeks. -"I can't stain you." he looked at me with despair. I smiled at him. -"I love you, Mr. Manson." and I threw him on the bed, where I fell asleep in his big warm armful. -"Remeber as I tell you Goodnight first evening?" he asked -"Yeah.." -"This is second from a lot of Goonights! Goodnight babygirl." he kissed my cheek. -"Goodnight." I kissed him back.