A Clockwork Orange

I spent with him all night long sitting in my favourite place. What a night. -"So he came to me and tell me 'No, not you.' and I just started laughing.." Manson was telling me story from his high school years and laugh really loud. I just stared at him with smile, cause what else I could do. :)

I started being tired but I couldn't just leave. Of course not. -"You look tired babygirl." -"Did you just called me babygal?" -"Hmm..I'm sorry? I didn't mean.." he smirked nervously. -"No, no, no.. It was cute, Manson." he blushed. -"I should go.. I mean.. My guard just probably going crazy cause he can't find me.. you can go with me if you want, cause you know, I have apartmant just sec from here.. the one with those huge windows. I don't mean nothing like..umm..you know.." -"Well, I'm definitelly going with you cause I live in the same hotel I guess. Oh, oh and I hope you didn't want to rape me.. Cause I'm not letting you doing this even when you are Mr. God of fuck, alright?" I started laughing with a little craziness in my eyes. -"Alright." he gave me the most polite and honest smile.

-"Want some?" I asked him as I was trying to light up my cig. -"Not smoking. You shouldn't be too." he said with serious face. -"Boo ooh. Because it will kill me, huh?" I said in ironic voice. I started being kinda crazy as I need some sleep. -"Yeah. It'll definitelly kill ya. One day. And me too. Death will kill us all." -"Exaaactly." I said with grin. -"Okay, shall we?" I asked when he dressed his black coat. -"Uh-uhm." he mumbled.

We went kinda crazy in evelator, as I was telling my story from school, Marilyn was laughing as fuck. The whole hotel definitelly hear us, but it was fun. -"It's 52." -"What?" -"Number of my room. I'm hoooome." he yells with mirth. -"Pssssst!" I pushed my thumb againgst his lips with laughter. -"I was beautiful evening.. or night.. or whatever it was." he smiled. -"Yes. So this is it?" -"What?" -"The end of the world." I said in deep voice and started laugh againg. -"I'm not really tired actually. Don't you wanna watch some movie or?" he said kind of shyly. -"Um. Yes. Sure. I can't refuse invite from Marilyn Manson to watch movie with him." I gave him cute look.

I was sitting on his king size bed and dig through movies he just handed to me while he went to the bedroom. He came back without shirt just in his black leather jeans. -"Have some?" -"Yea, what about The Clockwork Orange?" -"Okay, I love that one. I'm going to bring us some chips.." What a crazy night, huh? I was thinking about everything that just happend today. -"Okay, bad news I haven't any chips. And good news I made some tea for us." he handed me cup of peppermint tea. -"Thanks. That's lovely." I look at ground with little smile. -"My pleasure." he smiled back. I looked at him with corner of my eye as I saw some old scars on his chest and hands. -"Battle scars, huh?" -"Kind of." he grinned -"I have same. We are shitty people." I said just under my breath. -"We are not. We are good.. we are very good people." Marilyn grabbed my hand and gave me forehead kiss. -"I'm tired." I mumbled -"I know, you are tired for long time." he said with smirk. -"Just lay down." he let me lay on his bed and cover me with comfy blanket. Last thing I remebered is voice of Malcom McDowell from movie and quiet -"Goodnight." from Marilyn.