Chapter. 2

Emily's PoV

"Hey Mya" I said as I walked into the kitchen. "Hey" Mya said. I went to the fridge when I saw a note from my mum saying that she will be on a business trip in the UK. "Mya did you see the note on the fridge" "Um no, what does it say?" "My mum's gonna be away for awhile" "So we get the whole house to ourselves" "Basically" I said to Mya as I grabbed a bowl of cereal. "Hey Mya wanna go penny boarding" "ya sure" "OK I'm gonna go get dressed then"

I went to my room and put on

And I straightened my hair and put on a beanie

And I straightened my hair and put on a beanie. For makeup I did winged liquid eyeliner, mascara and Chapstick. I went downstairs and Mya had both of our pennyboards. My one was a galaxy board with black wheels

 My one was a galaxy board with black wheels

And Myas looked like this,

We stepped outside and I locked the door and off we went

We stepped outside and I locked the door and off we went. On the way there we stopped at Starbucks and we got the same drinks as yesterday and sat down. While we were drinking two teen boys entered, and when they did a few girls inside screamed and started crowding around them. Because I'm curious I looked at the two boys to realise it was CAMERON DALLAS AND MATTHEW ESPINOSA. I started to fangirl, Mya looked at me like I was insane then I pointed to Cam and Matt and she got why I was fangirling.

We waited for some of the girls to go back to their table before going up and trying to get a picture with them. I went up and went to hug Cameron and as I did I started to cry "Shhh don't cry" Cameron whispered comforting me by rubbing my back. "Do you want a picture" Cameron asked me. I nodded my head and got my phone out. Cam wrapped his arms around me and took my phone to take the photo for me. After he took the photo I said how I'm going to Magcon tomorrow "I'll see you tomorrow then" Cameron said to me smiling. I stood off to the side waiting for Mya.

Mya's PoV

I was about to take a picture with the dinosaur when a girl spilt their drink over me "omg I'm so sorry" the girl apologised to me "it's okay I'll just smell like cotton candy" I said to the girl. I went up to Matt. "You smell like cotton candy" Matt said "it smells nice" you and him both giggled "yeah some girl spilt her drink over me" I said to him. "Here take this" Matt said passing over his jacket "no I'm fine you keep it" I said to him. "Just take it, please" "fine" I said taking the jacket and putting it on. "So what's your name" Matt asked me while hugging me "it's Mya" "nice name" "thanks" "do you wanna picture" "please" I said taking out my phone. We took the picture and I put my phone back in my pocket. "So are you gonna be at Magcon tomorrow" Matthew asked me "yas I'm going with my friend for her birthday" I said to him. "See you tomorrow then"Matt said "yeah see then" I said to him walking back to Emily.