Values

Ask your self. What do you value? Make a list of the top ten thing you value most... 

Done ok then look at that list. Did you look? Did you even make the list? If you didn't you need to to read the  reast of this chapter. But first you really need to make a list.

Did you actuly do it? Ok. Now look at your list now are ther any objects on your list that you can toch, or see it take up space.

Now rethink your list make a list of things that you value. Values that you can't toch. Remeber that you will need to make this list.

Ok could you actuly come up with all ten? Was it hard to if you did or could you only come up with a few. Well do you actuly know what a real value is. Go look up the definition of a VALUE.

Did you get this  

VALUE: the regard that something is held to deserve; the importance, worth, or usefulness of something

Did you even look it up? Do you feel like you want to stop reading You can if you want. But I'll tell you this your not going to love life as much as you do now. You wont be able to say that you could make a diffreance for the better. But I can't force you. You still have free will.

If you havent left then here are some things that you could have put on your list.

Abiding

acceptance

adventer

affirmation

apperation

authenticity

beauty

commitment

community

compassion

connection

consistency

contentment

conviction

courage

creativity

dependabilty

depth

developing others

discernent/intuition

duty

empathy/understading what others are going though

encuragement

enjoyment

excellence

fairness

faith

forgiveness

freedom

friendship

generosity

gentelness

gratitude

grow/growth

harmony/getting along

heathy liveing

heart for other people

heritage

honesty

hospitality/welcomeing

humility/not proud

humor

independence

integrity

independance