Chapter 15- Back to School

I walked into the school's entrance and all eyes were on me. I just smiled and walked to my locker. As soon as i got to my locker Tiffany came running towards me. 

"LENA!!! Its about time you got here! Theo had to leave early for football practice by the way." She said in a very energetic.

I grinned at her and said "Alright so guess where we are going tonight Tiff!" 

She raised and eyebrow and said "Where?"

I smiled wide and said "We are going to the fair that is in town, because we need some fun. And plus it gives us a good reason to act like children."

She grinned and said "Cool! Everyone is going right?" 

I shrugged and said "We have to ask them Tiff, they don't have to come if they don't want to." 

She nodded and said "Alright cool I text them all except for Theo you have to ask him yourself."

I smirked and said "Sounds good to me baby doll."  She snickered at my nickname. I playfully punched her on the arm and then went to go find Theo. I was walkng down the hallway when I say Theo talking to Tyson by his locker. Tyson saw me and nodded at me and I waved. 

 I went over to them and said "Hey guys. So tonight you guys want to go to the carnival thats in town. You could both win me something!" 

Theo smiled down at me and said "Yeah we'll go and he won't win you anything I will." Then he pecked me on the cheek and put his arm around my waist. 

"So anyway Theo Nikki was acting really weird this morning like no talking what so ever." Tyson said.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and said "Tyson why do you think she was acting like that?" 

He shrugged and said "How should I know?" 

I rolled my eyes and said "Because you are her boyfriend and her mate. So yeah I think you should probably know." 

He narrowed his eyes at me and said "Well why don't you know your her best friend." 

I scowled at him and said "You know I love you like a brother but right now not so much. And I wouldn't know because I haven't seen her at all this morning!" 

"Wait you haven't seen her?" He said.

I nodded and said "Yeah I haven't seen that little red head anywhere today." 

"Thats weird because she said she was going to find you when she left my room this morning." He said while furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"Let me call her Ty." I said. I grabbed my phone from the pocket in my dress and called her. 

"Hey Elena!" She said in her usual excited tone.

I sighed in relief and said "Hey where are you?" 

"In  my first period class waiting for the teacher to get here." She said.

I rolled my eyes and then stopped "Wait a minute why are you early to class?"

"Eh I go bored and I couldn't find you when I got here so yeah I am sitting at my desk waiting."  She said.

"Oh okay. Well see you later." I said.

"Okay! Love you El!" She said. 

"She's in class sounding perfectly normal Ty. So she probably is just having mood swings or something." I said while looking at Tyson.

He sighed in relief and said "Thank god! I thought something was actually wrong." 

 I laughed and decided to play with him. "I never said you didn't do anything Ty."

His eyes got wide and he said "What did I do? Oh god! Did I forget her birthday? Anniversry? Parents birthday? Family dinner?"

I shrugged and said while grinning "I don't know but whatever you did you better fix it."

He glared at me and I just smirked knowing he couldn't tell if I was lying or not. But I can. Theo said in my head.

I looked up at him and then moved so I was in front of him with my back to his chest and then I swayed my hips a little and his eyes got wide and the arm around my waist tightened. 

"Don't tease me or I'll have to punish you later for being a bad girl." Theo said huskily in my ear.

And I knew exactly what punishing meant he was going to get me so turned on and then just leave me. But I smiled slightly and then turned around I bump my frontal area with his then went on my tip toes and took his ear lobe in my mouth and sucked on it slightly which got him to moan and then he grasped my hips and pulled me tighter to his now hard area. I almost moaned but I stopped myself. 

"Then punish me for being a bad girl. I know I am." I whispered huskily in his ear. He shivered.

I smiled having him right where I want him and then realised I was still going through heat which made me blush slightly. 

"Oh don't worry I will. " He said huskily.

I smirked and said "Oh I know.. But we have to get to class right now." He groaned and I laughed. Teasing him is going to be so much fun.

 Sorry for the short chapter I had a bit of writers block but the next chapter will be longer promise! And please comment vote and fan me! -Dogfreak