Chapter 29: Mistakes

No secret keeps itself hidden for long...

{{Aziel's POV}}

After hours of long arguments with Judas, I decided to head home...towards my real home. I had just enough of the little's shit bullshit, and I got to admit I had no mine to deal with immature brats on a time like this. Elliot was more than enough when it came to that.

I might not be much helped for Elliot right now, since now only time could tell if his transformation was successful, or a complete mistake. But I was sure he had potential, and something great will come out of him. And if there was one thing I knew about my dearly beloved student was that he was full of surprises.

I instructed Judas to tell our superiors that everything went according to plan, and that Seax was now able to be part of division 6. Hopefully he would follow my instructions and not open his mouth and leak out more than he should. Judas's had always had a habit of talking a bit too much. Yet he was a valuable asset and well we had to put up with him.

Leaving out a few details about my carnal encounter with him, I was sure they would call him in and introduce him to the team as soon as possible. With Elliot on their side, the government is sure to get their hands on that goddamn experiment sooner than expected. Heck I doubt that in this town there's that many females Elliot has not spend the night with, tinning our possibilities into more handful, and more manageable amount of females. And when the experiment is found, that's when we will make our move.

But in other to be ready for that, I needed to restore myself in order to be ready for what ever might happen once the higher up's decides to put his abilities to the test. Thing could get a little messy while you learn to deal with your newfound abilities. That's something I learned the hard way...

I still regret the actions I committed cause my lack of control. Those first few years carrying this beast inside of it where the worst; it was as I lost myself completely. Yet they remain in the back of my mind like they only happened a moment ago. The guilt, the suffering, those screams...

I was happy to see my house at the top of the hill as I reached my destination sooner than expected. I needed to stop thinking so much, Elliot had turn only a few hours ago and I was already cracking my head open, thinking of the "what if's"... Good grief, I was acting like his mom again...Dammit

I cracked open the door and let myself into the darkness. I turned on the light without giving it much thought. I was a learned reflex, though I knew it was unneeded. I could see perfectly even in the most profound darkness. To my surprise I found my partner sitting at the table, staring at me with deep angry eyes, as his hand cringed to the bottle of Vodka he was drinking.

Mikael...my life partner and my equal at work. He was the only person that could made me shiver on my boots, or even show a bit of fear. He was knotweed to be a rude and merciless killer even before he became part of the Ghost Division. Yet our relationship and story went way back. I sometimes wondered how we even got together in the first place, and then I remember that fucked up night, and well...

Shit!

I forced a fake smile as I tried to pretend nothing happened." Hey, your home early "

I did not get a response from him as he stared at me with an ice cold stare. If looks could kill, I was pretty sure I could be fairly close to dead by now.

Heck I should not have a reason to worry. After all I was pretty sure Judas could not have leaked my little affair so soon, considering he needed to head to HQ and hand in a report. Yet some part of me felt sad. I knew I had failed him again. No matter how you looked at it, I cheated on him again... and with my student no less. Man I really fucked up bad this time.

I laid with an other to satisfy my selfish needs, and feed the beast that lingered within me. Yet that was no excuse for the wrongs I committed. I knew I had fucked up bad this time. It was as if I keep letting myself fall into a vicious never-ending cycle. Sometimes I wondered why he always came back. Was his love for me so strong?

I slowly loosen my tie as I could feel the room temperature raise up. That or maybe I was nervous. Yet I was sure he noticed something was up with my behavior.

As I moved around the room, he keep his gaze over me as if he knew everything I done without me saying a word about it. I knew we been together quite a while now, but I still wondered. Could he really read me so well?

As I finished untying my tie I started to unbutton my shirt as I walked up to him. " So since you are home early, maybe we could have some dinner for a change, like boiled eggs and nuts or something" I chuckled trying to cut the tension in the air. Leaning forward a bit I gave him a twisted smirk " Aren't you at least going to say hi big guy" I whispered as I learn in to give him a kiss, just to found myself pinned up against the wall. This was no good, no good at all...