Chapter Three

Chapter Three

(Setting Sun begins)

"So you're saying you're not sure how you ended up here?" Tsunade crossed her arms as she leaned forward to stare into the blue eyes of Menma Namikaze.

"Yea, pretty much." Menma grumbled.

He was getting pissed off with the same questions being asked over and over again.

"Ibiki?" Tsunade called as Ibiki, who was standing behind Menma, saluted the Hokage. "What's your verdict?"

"Inoichi has searched his mind together with Ino Yamanaka and the top mind readers in their clan but there's nothing that shows Menma Namikaze here is a threat to Konoha. As for his existence here, he himself doesn't really know. So as far as it goes, he is innocent until proven guilty." Ibiki gave a full detailed report to Tsunade.

Tsunade sighed as she leaned back into her office chair.

"I thought after defeating Madara Uchiha and Kaguya Otsutsuki all this Tsukuyomi nonsense would have ended. Now what am I supposed to tell the other Kages? That the ridiculous genjutsu is still ongoing???" she muttered loudly.

Menma's ears perked up at those two names.

"Did you just say Madara Uchiha and Kaguya Otsutsuki?" Menma asked and Ibiki and Tsunade turned their attention onto Menma.

"Why? What did they do in your world?" Tsunade spoke cautiously.

"Madara Uchiha is currently our sixth Hokage... Kaguya Otsutsuki resurrected him as she said the Hyuga tablet in the Hyuga shrine stated that Madara will lead the world into peace.

"Huh?!?" Ibiki and Tsunade voiced out together as the latter banged both hands onto the table. "What kind of nonsense is that??? Last Naruto told me I was the fifth Hokage in your world!" Tsunade yelled out.

"Ouch lady cool it!" Menma winced at her voice and shook his head to clear her ringing pitch. "Yea in my world you couldn't tap your reservoir of chakra anymore as you were getting too old so you retired in Konoha's elderly home and Kaguya Otsutsuki who was in hiding all this while, revived Madara Uchiha, voila, end of story." Menma shrugged his shoulders.

"It seems everything in his world is the complete opposite of ours Tsunade sama." Ibiki voiced out his thoughts and just then, the door burst open as Naruto cracked his knuckles.

"I see Ibiki sensei haven't roughen you up eh." Naruto grinned as he quickly walked towards Menma who still has Hinata's chakra threads tied around him as Tsunade gave orders not to remove them until she's sure of his intentions...

"Naruto no!" Tsunade stopped him just when he was about to deliver a punch to Menma's gut. "Ibiki interrogated him and Inoichi and the Yamanaka clan searched his mind already! He is innocent!"

"Until proven guilty." Ibiki insisted and Tsunade sighed as Naruto gritted his teeth and focused his blue eyes on Tsunade.

"Grandma! He hurt Hinata and tried to seduce her!!" Naruto yelled out as he pointed an accusing finger at Menma.

"I hurt Hinata because she was in my way. And I seduced her because back in my world Hinata Hyuga is my clingy sex buddy." Menma smirked and Naruto clenched his fists.

"I'm gonna repeat myself for your safety. Hinata in this world is MINE! Stay away from her!" Naruto said possessively as Tsunade snapped her fingers.

"Ibiki, throw Naruto out and search for Yamato and Kakashi. I'll deal with Menma Namikaze here." she ordered and Naruto widened his eyes.

"You serious Grandma?!? You're not even gonna scold him in front of me?!?" Naruto whined and Tsunade narrowed her eyes.