Chapter Six

Chapter Six

"You can't have anymore drinks Sakura!" Ino yelled above the karaoke music as she swiped the shot glass from the pinkette.

"But whhhyyyy??? Sasuke has been avoiding me and even when I asked him out today he said he's tooooo busy foooorrr meeee... Let me drown in my sorrow pleaseeee..." Sakura drawled as Ino sighed and Tenten helped Sakura to lean back against the soft couch.

"Sakura I know you've not been spending time with your boyfriend but maybe he's busy with missions. Besides, the whole village knows he's always going in out of the Hokage mansion to meet Tsunade sama..." Tenten reassured her.

"What if he's cheating on me with Tsunade sama?!?" Sakura suddenly screamed but continued slouching against the couch.

"The fuck?!?" Kiba and Shikamaru cringed at Sakura's comment as Sai screwed his face up.

"As much as I have a dark sense of humour even I don't go that far Sakura." Sai answered while Shino remained impassive.

Meanwhile Choji was busy snacking on the food they ordered to be brought into the karaoke room and Lee was singing his heart out as he kept forcing the microphone into Neji's face at the same time.

"Sakura, enough!" Ino gave Sakura a light shook as she looked at Tenten. "Help me bring her home. I can't carry her alone."

The brunette girl sighed and nodded as they bid their friends farewell and carried the pinkette between them, trying to coax her that Sasuke wasn't cheating on her...

"Lee will you just stop that?!?" Neji growled. He has been sitting down quietly and giving an emotionless expression as he pushed the microphone lightly away whenever Lee shoved it in his face. "I told you I'm just here to oversee Hinata sama and not sing with you!"

Lee stopped singing halfway as the song continued and frowned at Neji.

"Aww come on loosen up Neji! You're already here!" Lee argued as Neji sighed and turned to Hinata.

"Are you done Hina... Where is Hinata sama?!?" Neji exclaimed as he realised Hinata, Naruto and Menma were not in the room anymore.

"Maybe they sneaked out to have a full make out session?" Kiba suggested as he shrugged his shoulders.

"What? A threesome?" Sai asked innocently.

"We didn't even realise they're gone. They must have sneaked out." Shikamaru said with a lazy shrug and Neji cursed himself as he went out of the room.

If Hiashi sama knew that Neji had slipped up and let Hinata out of his sight when he's supposed to be on duty, he's dead.

*~*

(Shirohae begins)

"Naruto, what do you think of us?" Hinata asked quietly as they sat on the bench at the park which was quite a distance away from the karaoke inn they were from.

"Huh?" Naruto looked down at his girlfriend who was resting her head on his lap. "I love you a lot if that's what you mean."

"Erm... I meant... Do you see yourself marrying me?" Hinata asked in a quiet voice.

Naruto gave a light chuckle as he looked up at the starry night sky, stroking her beautiful midnight blue hair.

"Yea... I see myself marrying you, you getting pregnant with our kids, having mini versions of us running about the house, me coming home tired from a mission and being greeted by you and our kids..." Naruto smiled to himself at the thought as he then looked down at Hinata again but with a confused expression.