Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

(Yogensha begins)

"Don't tell me you screw up..." the mask spiral man glowered at Kinkaku and Ginkaku, the two Lightning ninjas. "You told me you were capable of the job..."

"Believe me Tobi sama. We searched high and low but we just couldn't find the person you asked us to. Next thing we know, we're inform of this news." Kinkaku spoke first as Ginkaku grunted in annoyance.

The mask spiral man closed his eyes and when he reopened them, there was a dangerous glint in it.

"Now, last chance. I hired the two of you because you two can take on the Kyubi. Now there's two Kyubi to take down. You think you two brothers are up for it?" Tobi asked as Kinkaku and Ginkaku grinned.

"We're the Gold and Silver brothers for a reason. " Ginkaku answered with a smug smile and Tobi shrugged his shoulders as he turned to walk away.

"Don't fail me this time."

(Yogensha ends)

*~*

(Mission begins)

"Grandma! Why did you call Menma here too?!?" Naruto shouted in anger as he pointed at the Namikaze.

"Because he is a Leaf ninja nevertheless. I'm putting him on a three cell team with you and Neji as a mission to protect Hinata. But Neji is out on another mission and he'll only be back today so I'll inform him then." Tsunade answered with a nonchalant shrug as the blue eyed ninja's eyes narrowed.

"No." Naruto answered softly as Hinata's eyes widened in worry. Menma was still leaned against the wall with his arms crossed and eyes closed.

"I'm sorry?" Tsunade asked in a warning tone and Naruto took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry Grandma but NO. I can't tolerate him and I don't want him anywhere near Hinata!" the blonde haired ninja answered fiercely. "Hinata is my girl and I know how this bastard here constantly ogles and leers at her!"

"I can't help it she's hot!" Menma finally opened his eyes and smirked at Naruto as he winked at Hinata.

Hinata blushed furiously as she held onto Naruto's arm.

"Naruto, please, calm down..." Hinata said gently and Naruto glared at Menma as he hugged Hinata protectively.

"See what I mean Grandma?!?" Naruto growled as he whipped his head back to Tsunade.

Tsunade sighed as she gave a hard stare at Menma who swallowed in discomfort and shook his head.

"Fine! I'll keep my dirty thoughts about Hinata to myself..." he muttered and Hinata squeaked as Naruto clenched his fists.

"Can't I just go with Hinata?!?" Naruto asked the Hokage and she shook her head.

"NO! N to the O to the N-O NO!!! Hiashi demanded a 30 page report on why his princess was tasked to go on a two man team when the rule clearly states three is the minimum unless we are really that deprive of ninja and which we're not! And it's not you doing the reports so you don't know what I went through!" Tsunade glowered as she stood up and hovered over her desk and Naruto sweat dropped.

"I'm not risking Hinata's life again! She suffered serious injuries due to your incapability to protect her! Hiashi will have my head and I'm sure the other Kages will support him as I closed my eye on that rule just for you!" Tsunade growled and Naruto sighed as he looked down in defeat.

"Fine..."

"Naruto... Please don't be sad..." Hinata's soft voice soothed him and he smiled as he kissed her head.