chapter 3

Just like I promise here is chapter 3!!!

Thought's

shouting 

speaking

-------------------Subs Prov-------------------------------------------

I could feel my heart sink, My eyes frozen and my breaths coming out quickly than it should. What the ginger said as he left the room repeated in my head over and over again. Sub, Sub, Sub.....Sub! How did he know my name? How was he able to tell what I was trying to say? Only Corl could understand me.

 Corl was the only one I hang out before the apocalypse as a lot of people stray away from me, pretty much clarifying that I was a freak. A freak that possibly 'blind' because I wore a thick bandage around my eyes that it was impossible for me to see anything that went around me. That include the bullies at my high school a couple of years ago, they thought they could push me around for so long that I wouldn't be able to protect Corl from them. Well they learned the hard way that I only let them push me around as I didn't really care what others do, but the day they land hands on Corl I completely snapped. I was kick out of high school for ever, never to complete year 12 all because I stood up to Corl. Yeah I may of made the walls of the school halls be tainted red and forever scar the students and teachers in that hall to completely drop out of school to either Teach or learn because of the incident. I'm pretty sure someone made a story base of the incident as well I did made 2 bullies forever cripple and the last 3......let's just say I use to visit them and my once psycho dad before the apocalypse started. I bet they lots of friends now. Corl and I were surprise that I wasn't behind bars let alone in the insane house. We de-side not to question it and move on with out lives.

 Calming myself down from the panic attack I rethink of how he possibly known my name as only Corl known my real name unless......No it can't be he-he died in that car accident....but it can explain his hair colour and why his eyes look so familiar....No it can't be......b-but he promise to be with me,us when we first met a 4 years of age...His eyes there is no mistaken it I really wanted to shout out so he can see us again, but no I was to weak to move and I have no voice anymore. flopping back into the pillow all I can do is stare at the roof of the farm house and repeat one name over and over again....

Max......

-------------------------------Chapter 3 Done ----------

Ok I Hope you enjoy this and until next time this was Badge and moon peace out!!!!!