Ch9.

"Hey everyone is here!" Namjoon exclaimed sitting next to jimin. He looked over at Hoseok who was glaring at him. "What?" He asked.

"You left me at the mall and took my car." Hoseok exclaimed

"Oh yeah, you got here safely though." Namjoon laughed handing the keys back over to Hoseok who took it with a sigh.
"Plus I saw you came with Yoongi so you guys discuss about the race finally?"

"Yeah, we both agreed to postpone it." Yoongi answered taking a sip of water

"Jinja?!" The Jungguk, Tae, and namjoon asked in unison.

"Hobi-hyung why. You were so upset that night when Yoongi hyung beat you then left without saying anything." Tae rambled making Hoseok laugh it off

"I was just in the moment plus I was trying to congratulate you."

"Yeah about that-"

"Jin-hyung do you need help with that." Jugguk yelled indicating Namjoon to help his Boyfriend who immediately stood up rushing over to help Jin with the food.

.
.
.
"Thanks for lunch Hoseok but I think I should get going. I have to pick up Jb." Yoongi excused himself stretching.

"You're going to pick up Jb hyung?" Jimin asked standing so Yoongi can pass.

"Yeah and I think Jihoon should be home too so I should get there before our dad does." Yoongi explained ruffling Jimin's hair.

"Here I will walk you to youngjae's like I said I would hyung." Hoseok said trying to get Taehyung and Jungguk off of him.

"It's okay Hoseok... You look tangled up anyway plus I should really go." Yoongi waved him off "Bye Tae and Gukie." He waved them off as he walked out of the café.

"Bye Yoongi-hyung" Tae and Jungguk waved

"He leaves early a lot."

"And he left you here again..." Hoseok looked back at jimin.

"Well Tae and Gukie are here this time." Jimin pointed out.

"Yeah, they are. Ima have to head home also soon I can drive you home if you want." Hoseok sugested running his hands through Taehyung's hair

"No it's fine, I will stay with Tae and Gukie."

"Are you sure Jimin? I don't know if I can leave you here with my two mischievous dongsaes" Hoseok teased ruffling the youngests' heads jimin just watched at all the affection Hoseok gives everyone admiring it he was staring too long.

"Yah! Jimin why you eye fucking, Hobi?" Jungguk started to tease Jimin's face immediately turned red

"I-I was not!" Jimin stuttered becoming very flustered he sighed "i was admiring how affectionate you are with everyone." Jimin mumbled making Tae and Jungguk laugh a little but Hoseok made Tae get up so he could scoot out of the booth to sit next to Jimin.

"Jungguk please, like you don't do it to to every guy you see." Tae said sitting back down and rolling his eyes dodging a punch from Jungguk

"For real though I can give you a ride home again it's no problem at all." Hoseok said wrapping his arm around Jimin's shoulders.

"Hobi hyung can you give us a ride too?" Taehyung said doing some aegyo

"Only if Jimin okays' it" Hoseok answered nudging Jimin to say something.

"No..." Jimin answered everyone looked shocked at his answer till he smiled "I'm Just joking with you two."

.
.
.

Yoongi walked alone eyes down it was 7 by now his hands in his pockets playing with his bike keys he took out his phone dialing Jb

"Yah! Get ready, I will be there in 5 minutes and I am not tryna see shit. Got that." Yoongi practically yelled into his phone.

"Hoseok made someone unhappy..." Someone said from an alley way. Yoongi didn't turn around knowing exactly who was talking.

"Yoongi~" The voice sang getting  behind the racer.

"Go away Zico." Yoongi finally turned around

"But I want to talk." Zico replied shrugging

"Don't fucking care" Yoongi turned around again starting his walk

"Your racing skills I've seen you... You're very talented way better than Hoseok ever was you probably already know that, heck I think your better than me" Zico said wrapping his arm around Yoongi's shoulder

"Who said you were good?" Yoongi asked pushing Zico's arm off him he walked on.

"You fucker!" Zico laughed fast walking over to Yoongi "See we fit so well with each other... I especially love your 'I don't give a fuck' attitude!" he exclaimed emphasizing the Fuck part once he caught up to Yoongi .

"Go away Zico I don't have fucking time for your shitty jokes okay." Yoongi looked over at Zico then away

"Join my bike crew, Yoongi... Hoseok will do you no good. He isn't competition for your well knowledge of racing, not only that but those shitty street races you go to are nothing compared to the real deal..." Zico stopped walking Yoongi followed suit a couple meters away from Zico
"You can get so much more recognition, not just from the streets but other places... You're so much more fucking talented than what you put out, I think we both know this."

"... listen I don't know what trick you're trying to pull on me-" Yoongi argued till he was cut off he fixed his beanie.

"It's no trick Yoongi I fucking swear," Zico assured "how about this, I will keep this deal out on the table. Okay"

"Whatever" Yoongi started his walk again

"That's the spirit Yoongi!" Zico yelled out Yoongi just shook his head walking the rest of his way.

"Is he really that talented you make him out to be Zico?" Kyung asked coming from behind

"Oh yeah he beat Hoseok so bad, the guy wanted a rematch." Zico replied

"The real question is, is if he will actually come join us." Taeil said turning around

"And if he does?" jaehyo asked

"Then Hyungs and P.O we got our selves a ticket to the Motorway bike championship." Zico said walking off leading the way.
.
.
.
"So hobi-Hyung, are you going to contact Ms. Kwon?" Tae asked changing the station

"Who?" Hoseok asked focusing on the road.

"The one girl your dad is trying to set you up with isn't her surname Kwon? Are you really going to contact her?" Tae asked leaning back in the passenger seat Hoseok looked back in his rear view mirror he quickly tapped Tae pointing to the back where both Jungguk and Jimin fell asleep on each other Jungguk's head rested on top of Jimin's. Tae took out his phone quickly unlocking it he turned on the light and turned off his flash snapping pictures he sat back turning off the light he looked at the photos.

"They're really cute together huh Hyung." Tae whispered admiring the photos

"Yeah..." Hoseok sighed looking through the mirror again he continued on driving.

"Which question are you answering, hobi?" Tae asked looking over to his Hyung

"All of them Tae..." Hoseok stopped at a red light.

"So you won't leave me for her right?" Tae asked one more time

"I won't Tae," he assured "you can't leave me either then." Hoseok joked he ruffled Taehyung's hair ignoring the buzz that came from his phone.

.
.
.

Ight
Thank you for reading this chapter and keeping up with my slower updates.

I think I need 17 to show up at some point

Block b tho, bbomb and ukwon didn't get any parts same with p.o and they're my biases (. _ .)

Sorry 2jae is like my OTP in Got7