Ch13.

"You upgraded HoHo." Zico replied looking up at Hoseok with a grin.

"Jiaco get off my bike." Hoseok ordered.

"You didn't name this pretty little thing?" Zico asked doing as said

"What do you want?" Hoseok asked getting on the bike he put on his gloves.

"The boys and I are going to the YG bar tonight and wanted to know if you and your... younger playmates wanted to join."

"You shouldn't be asking me that, Jiaco." Hoseok responded

"JoonJoon still runs your life HoHo?" Zico asked his infamous smirk replacing his feign inocent glance.

"No, he doesn't. I just don't want to put my friends in places they won't be comf- oh wait you wouldn't understand." Hoseok said watching as Zico's smirk disappeared.

"Shut the fuck up Jung, You know you wanted to get to the championship and the only way was for me to push us a little."

"Which ended with me and Namjoon in the hospital, great call Zico." Hoseok huffed placing his helmet on himself.

"But look at you now Hoseok, you're back and racing in small events getting firs- oh wait didn't you get beat last week by the quiet Daegu boy." Zico replied back

Hoseok started his ignition.

"Race me Hoseok, like old times" Zico called out over the engine having Hoseok stare at him.

"I don't see a bike." Hoseok looked around.

"P.o!" Zico yelled having the big maknae turn the corner on a new monster ducati bike. He drove up next to Hoseok getting off the bike.
"Limited edition skeleton ducati... her name is BBC."

"You always were a pirate by heart jiaco." Hoseok laughed bitterly "where did you get the money?"

"Like you said I am a pirate by heart." getting on his bike "So how about that race?" Zico asked "since I won't see you later on tonight."

.
.
.

"Yoongi will love that dad," Jaebum laughed a bit. "It's fate huh hyung?" Yoongi was lost at words only jimin knows the min family coop.

"Thats good cause he is the one that we will be introducing as the family successor." Mr. Min announced getting up and leaving the room drink in his hand.

The two younger brothers looked over at Yoongi who was way out of it.

"Come on big Min, you need a lot of rest." Jaebum said helping Yoongi up.
*
"Why would he include me in the Min family business all of a sudden?!" Yoongi groaned.

"You are the eldest hyung he probably wants you to have some responsibilities..." Jihoon answered spinning on Yoongi’s chair. "Instead of you know doing what you usually do."

"Wait is it really a banquet? Of what cause." Jaebum asked sitting of Yoongi’s bed.

"I don't know, maybe you should ask Hoseok since you guys are buddies now." Yoongi sneered.

.
.
.

"Jimin, did you come here alone?" Jungguk asked waking jimin up from his thoughts

"Uhh, yeah... I some what got here by myself" Jimin huffed remembering how Yoongi dropped him off without a word.

"So how are you going to get back home then?" Jungguk asked taking notice of smallest boy's grimace.

"Uh... probably just going to walk home it's honestly not that far-"

"Hoseok!" Taehyung yelled standing up in the booth he pushed Jungguk off.

"Tae what the fuck?!" Jungguk barked catching his step he looked over at jimin who just shrugged getting up from his booth to let Jungguk sit in the inside.

"You wanted to talk Tae?" Hoseok asked concern evidence in his voice.

Taehyung's smile disappeared nodding.

"Outside?" Tae suggested getting up out of the booth taking Hoseok's hand.
He looked over at Jungguk with a stern look who just slumped in his seat.

Jimin watched the two leave not knowing what to do.
"What do you think they're talking about?"

"Tae being alone with Hoseok? A lit ciuld happen." Jungguk answered.

Jimin tensed at the response.
"Maybe I should-" Jimin was getting up till Jungguk grabbed his wrist.

"Sorry I shouldn't have said that. Can you stay with me actually?" Jungguk asked avoiding eye contact.

"Yeah okay" Jimin said sitting back down.

.
.
.

"Is everything okay Tae?" Hoseok asked following the taller who stopped at the window.

"Yes and no I just wanted to... ask you... how your lunch date with the Kwon girl went." Taehyung lied looking down towards Hoseok.

"It went well actually, Tae is there anything else you wanted to tell me you sounded too formal for it to be just that." Hoseok asked

"I missed you Hobi" Tae whined grabbing Hoseok's arm and whining.

"I missed you too Tae, I saw grand mother today when I went to your place." Hoseok smiled.

"That's good she kept asking for and about you." Taehyung swung their clasped hands.

.
.
.

Jimin couldn't take his eyes off the window as he was Taehyung mouth 'I-- you Hobi' Jimin felt as if his world crashed down on him.

"Jimin? Hyung are you okay?" Jungguk asked concern filled his voice.

"Jungguk c-can I tell you something?"
Jimin asked Jungguk only nodded watching the elder's features carefully.

"You promise to keep it a secret" Jimin looked at Jungguk in the eye this time.

"Yeah I can do that."

"I- I am not a very good friend... when I want something I tend to not listen sometimes. My mom says I always like to do what I want." Jimin laughed watching Hoseok's smile grow bigger as he and Tae talked.

"Jimin-"

"I like Hoseok hyung a lot Jungguk... he is the person I want to be, to be with." Jimin revealed Jungguk felt his hearts shatter at those words empathy completely filling him.

"I understand what you mean Jimin... but that doesn't make you a bad friend, it's okay to like someone your clos-"

"Jungguk... d-do you like Taehyung?" Jimin asked.

"You caught me. Seems were both in a shit situation." Jungguk sighed trying to lift the mood.

"Maybe... we should go seeing this is hurting you more than me?" Jimin asked staring at Guk who nodded not wanting to look out the window.

"Yeah thanks."

"But, Gukie the only way to leave is the front door." Jimin acknowledged

"No, we can go out the back it's Jin-hyung's shop he wont mind." Jungguksuggested taking Jimin's arm through the tables to the back door.

"Once we step through this door Jimin... lets help eachother get over our crushes okay." Jungguk said pressing on the handle

"YAH! IT'S HYUNG! and yeah okay." Jimin smiled doing the same. Jungguk was awed by jimin
'It might not be that hard to get over him'
.
.
.

Sorry for the long wait I read this chapter over so many times to make sure its was good.

I love reading your comments