Ch 2

Street race:
"V, you were right. There are a lot more people that showed up." Hobi acknowledged looking around the lit up street filled with motorcycles
"Hobi-hyung. There are so many new guys " V jumped a bit pulling on Hobi's arm.
"Thats a new guy huh... he is kinda cute." V pointed over to a mint haired guy leaning against his black bike. Which felt like a kick in the gut to Hoseok but the guy was actually good looking especially with his pale skin that looked so sof-
"He is probably just watching someones bike, lets go up to the starting line the race starts at 10" Hoseok pulled him away as we got our bikes ready.
"Wait." V declined tugging on Hoeseok's arm.
"Yo! You racing?" His deep voice boomed over to the guy and for some reason Hoseok wanted to get hit by a late biker.

Even more when he decided to look up at him, seeing he was staring straight at him, he felt his heart stop when he met his dark feline cat like eyes. But the guy looked back at V and nodded.

"He's racing hobi." V stated the obvious

"Really I couldn't tell." Sarcasm milked through Hiseok's voice as he brusjed off the encounter by walking back to their bikes.

"Yoongi hyung!" Someone called behind the mint haired guy.
"Hmm- Jimin?" The said guy asked looking up from his phone annoyed by the loud boy
"Who were you talking to?" Jimin asked passing him a sports drink. Yoongi looked up.

"On my phone? Najoon-"

"No, I meant when Tae and Hoseok called over to you." He laughed watching the guy choke on his drink.

"If you knew them why are you asking?" Yoongi growled wiping his mouth with the back of his hand

"Cause you looked at Hoseok as if he-"

"Yah! The race is starting jimin" Yoongi cut the latter off putting on his helmet.

"RACERS! You all know the rules, when the flag swings down you go." A guy yelled infront of the 20 people racing then stepped off the road.

'Dang, V was right. More people show up when the prize money is raised.' Hoseok looked around carefully seeing the familiar black bike of the mint haired guy. Soon enough one of the flag girls walked infront of the first bikers row. The neon red flag in hand as she raised it. Everyone's grip tightened around their throttle watching as she swung the flag down. The bikes forwarded like wild cattle as Hoseok weaved his way to the front easily braking a couple walls that the poor sported bikers had made Taehyung was closely behind him switching the throttle up to the third level to ride right next to his friend. Both of their engines could only be heard as the two of them raced eachother then two more added to the two racers 1st place bubble looking behind them seeing the familiar black bike catching up and a red one followed behind Hoseok and Taehyung looked at eachother then the road infront of them. Hoseok smirked behind his helmet as he used the throttle to the 4th gear but the two other bikers had caught up with them as Yoongi was directly behind Hoseok.
"He is using my slipstream?" Hoseok asked himself watching his rear mirrors he soon speed up trying to get the guy off his tail.
The finish line came in view to red flags on each side he looked back at the mirror seeing the guy was gone.
"He couldn't hold it up?" Hoseok looked up at the road seeing Yoongi infront of him finishing the race, as Hoseok for the first time in forever placed 2nd.
"How. Did he..." the moment replayed in Hoseok's head 'he waited till I slowed down...'
"Hobi-hyung, I've never seen a bike go that fast like yours." V took off his helmet hurriedly looking at Hoseok who was staring at the 1st place winner.
"Its not the bike V... its the rider." Hoseok said simply as the guy took off his helmet revealing his mint hair.

"Suga has always been a natural rider" Someone said behind the two boys making them look over to the voice.

"Wow your hair is bright, you know him?" V started looking at the short boy gesturing to the mint haired guy.

"Yoongi? yeah its been awhile since he raced though I was surprised he actually showed up."

"Yoongi huh..." Hoseok hummed

"Let's congratulate the guy hyung" Tae piped up putting his arms around hobi. Who just stared at the mint haired winner.