↞ [ t w o ] ↠

park hae-ri
9.12am

i woke up and check my phone. 9.12am, and my instagram notification is still blowing up.

you see, ever since that mark guy liked my picture, his fans are commenting on my picture non stop.

yes, i know mark tuan, who wouldn't, right? okay, maybe i didn't know them before hyomi told me about them. yes, hyomi is an igot7.

hyomi would told me about got7 when we talk. if it's not about the music video, it would be about the members. she talked about jackson the most though, because she's a jackson stan.

she even took me to one of their fanmeet before. and yes, i manage to get their signature. but no, i don't consider myself a 'fan'. yet.

fan1 : 'oh my park! mark just liked this photo! something fishy alert!'

fan2 : 'are they dating? is she his gf?'

fan3 : 'wth? he doesn't even follow her acc. he might just accidentally double tap it.'

fan 4 : 'i would love to think it's just an accident, but why would he look at this pic if he doesn't know her?'

ugh. when will they stop? my phone is burning!

'hyo.me send you a message'

i click on it and open the messanger app. lol, she's freaking out because mark liked my picture. hehe.

hyo.me : omg, hae! mark tuan liked ur pic!

hyo.me : how come?? ahh!! i'm jealousss :(

iamberry : idk :/

iamberry : it just happen at 11.48pm, like it was almost midnight

iamberry : and my notification is still blowing up!

hyo.me : just private ur account. not all of the fans followed u anyways

iamberry : y didn't i think of that?!

iamberry : my brain is not functioning well rn

hyo.me : well, i should go now. i have a piano lesson soon bye!

i then private my instagram account and the notification starts to fade. i checked my picture, it reached over 1000 comments wow.

'mark_tuan send you a direct message'

what now?!

mark tuan
8.21am

i woke with my alarm ringing. ugh, the accident last night still lingering in my mind.

iwent to the living room and saw the boys all gathered there.

"you owe us an explanation, mark," jb told me.

i groaned and walk towards them, "she came to one of our fanmeet, and i noticed she was different."

"ooh~" jackson cooed.

"i mean, she doesn't look interested when she was waiting in the line. so, when it was her turn, i asked her name. park hae ri," i continued.

"how do you know her account?" jinyoung asked.

"that was a coincidence. i was looking at the photos i was tagged on, and i saw a picture of her and her friend. she was tagged on that picture too, so i decided to take a look," i answered.

"and then he continue to stalk her," jackson added.

"no, i wasn't stalking her! i wanted to see whether she was an igot7 or not. well, now i know she's not since she never post any got7 related picture nor did she follow any kpop idols," i replied.

"she was probably dragged by her friend to that fanmeet," youngjae said.

"but what are we going to do with this? she already private her account, though," bambam asked.

"well, jyp didn't seem to mind, so let's just move on. it's not that serious," jb said and everyone left the room one by one to do their activity.

i check her account, yup it's private now. should i dm her and say sorry? should i?

"just dm her already!" i didn't notice he was here until he disturb my thought.

"should i?" i asked back.

"yea, you've been opening and closing her dm for i don't know how many times," jackson replied.

"okay. i'll dm her. i mean, it won't hurt right?" i clicked her dm icon and starts typing.

mark_tuan : hey, i'm sorry for what happen last night

mark_tuan : i didn't mean to make ur notification blows up

mark_tuan : i'm mark tuan btw

• • •

how's the story so far? do u enjoy it? don't forget to leave ur opinion in the comment section :)

-jey