↞ [ f i f t e e n ] ↠

park haeri
7.09pm

it has been almost 2 months after mark's confession and our relationship has gone pretty well.

i even manage to get a job in jyp as a choreographer/dance trainer with his help. although the fans did react pretty badly once they know the 'scandal girl' coincidentally works in jyp now.

"okay, that's enough for today. you all are dismissed!" i told the trainees.

"ne, kamsahabnida unnie/noona!"

surprisingly, all of the trainees are very kind towards me and they seem to be very comfortable around me. lol i'm bragging.

"well, i'm off now. bye, unnie!" i waved goodbye to the other choreographer and trainer after gathering my stuff.

"are you gonna be okay walking alone at this hour?" junhee unnie asked.

i looked at my watch and it was 8pm, "ne, i'll be fine."

"call me if anything happens orh? be careful, haeri-ah!" she told me.

"ne!"

on my way, i received a call from mark and ofcourse, i immediately answered it.

"ne?"

"haeri-ah, where are you?"

"on my way home, waeyo?"

"alone? at this hour? aigoo, you should've told me and i'll accompany you or ask jb to drive!"

"mian, that won't be necessary, anyways."

as i was passing by the convenient store, i saw a group of girls chatting around. geez, why are they out so late?

"why are you chuckling?" mark asked as he heard me chuckled.

"uh? i saw a bunch of girls are hanging out at a convenient store this late."

"lol, what are they doing? anyways, i'm just going to keep you on the line until you reach your apartment."

i was about to answer when suddenly one of them looked up to me and starts to whisper to the others, "ya, isn't she that girl?"

"oh, ne. sure, oppa."

after a lot of whispering, one of them yelled to me, "hey! aren't you park haeri??"

"who's that?" mark asked.

"one of the girls i guess," i answered.

by the time she called me, i had pass the store and is now infront of an alley and so i turned around to face them.

"maja!! ya! i heard you're working at jyp now, huh?" one of them said.

"who are you?"

"me? i'm mark tuan's future girl and i'm telling you to back off!" she said.

"you heard her. just because he liked your picture doesn't mean you can date him. just because you work at jyp doesn't mean you can be with him," another one responded.

"shut up, you girls don't know anything!"

"aish, you shut up!" and they started to pull my hair, hit me and kick me.

i know it sounds exaggerated, but they basically did as that.

"haeri-ah? hello? what happen there? are you okay? where are you?" i can hear mark's voice but i guess the others are too busy torturing me to hear it.

i was too weak to reply him and the next thing i know was everything turns pitch black.

...to be continued...

•••

this is officially the end of the first book :) i'll be posting the 2nd book in a few months after i posted another book first :) but maybe i'll post the second book early if there are readers who requested it (i doubt it tho)
+++happy belated bday to jb oppa <3