↞ [ t w e l v e ] ↠

a/n : pls check out my other book 'when love is'💕 i'll be posting the prologue of the book tomorrow so pls do check it out :)

~

mark tuan
4.11pm

"wow the venue is pretty big!" youngjae commented as we enter the venue for the concert later.

"c'mon boys, let's get you ready!"

~~~~~

"hyung! is haeri noona going to come??" bambam suddenly asked me.

"huh? yea-"

"ofcourse!! mark hyung even gave his extra ticket to her. he even asked for mine to give it to her bestfriend," jackson butted in.

"whoa, you like her that much, hyung?" youngjae commented as he was done with his make-up too.

"hey! she's my bestfriend okay! i should be a good friend to her," i replied.

"sure, you guys are friends," bambam said sarcastically.

a few moments later, after rehearsal and stuff, we went backstage as the main gate opens and the fans starts coming in.

"got7!!" "oppa!" shouts and screams can be heard and oh gosh it was so loud.

a few minutes later we start the fansign session first and to be honest i can't wait to see her!

yea, i met her before but i didn't know it was her before.

minutes pass and yet, i haven't see her! did she ditch me?? but i'm sure hyomi would force her to come, right?

"is that hyomi?" jackson asked and i looked over to his place.

there she is sitting in front of jackson. jackson was pointing at hyomi as the girl was talking with bambam.

"yup. have fun!" haeri said and went over to me.

i immediately looked away as jackson replied her, "have fun to you too."

no-one's pov

they looked at each other before mark finally spoke, "so, you came."

"ofcourse! why wouldn't i?" the girl responded.

"it's nice to see you in person, hae," mark smiled as he signed the poster.

"it's nice to see you in person, too," haeri replied, "without mask this time."

"haha, yea," mark chuckled, "talk to you again soon."

"sure!"

and their awkward conversation comes to an end as haeri walked off the stage and waited for hyomi to finish.

the show started a few minutes later and haeri was having fun while hyomi was a screaming mess.

"jackson!!!!! jackson wang!! wang kayee, wo ai ni!!" hyomi screamed.

jackson noticed her and winked at her direction making all of the fans in that area screamed.

"ya! stop screaming to my ear!" haeri complained.

"you are suppose to scream during a concert, okay?" hyomi replied, "try screaming your boyfriend's name and see what his reaction is."

"why should i? and please he's not my boyfriend."

"i'll do all the cleaning for a week if you scream."

"okay."

haeri took a deep breath before screaming, "i love you, tuan yi en!!"

and that caught mark's attention. he looked to her direction and smiled. he blew a heart to her and winked.

"you two should just date already. you both are madly in love with each other," hyomi commented.

"shut up!"

mark tuan

oh my gosh, why is it so loud!

"jackson!!!!! jackson wang!! wang kayee, wo ai ni!!" i heard a scream.

i looked at jackson and follow his gaze. turns out it was hyomi who screamed lol and jackson gave her a wink which makes all the fans near her screamed too.

a few moments later i heard someone screaming my name from the same direction.

"i love you, tuan yi en!!"

was that haeri? yup that's totally her.

i blow her a heart and winked at her making the fans screamed once more.

"was that haeri noona?" bambam asked.

"yeah, i guess," i replied. i was still shocked tbh.

"wow, she really loves you huh, hyung?" jinyoung said, "but what about markjin?"

"shut up."

park hae-ri

after the concert, me and hyomi were about to get out of the venue to the bus stop when some bodyguards told us to follow them

the heck?!

•••

tomorrow is christmas everyone!!! woohoooo💞 i want monsta x's 2017 greetings dvd and got7-ing dvd for xmas (pls mom)
anyways,,,, happy christmas eve (?) i guess and i'll update another chapter + publish the prologue of 'when love is' tomorrow as a xmas gift for all of you💓
-jey