↞ [ f o u r t e e n ] ↠

mark tuan
3.19pm

i decided it was time. it was time to say it to her, haeri, that i like her.

"guys! i need your help."

"what's wrong mark hyung?" bambam asked.

"uh, i was thinking to do it today. you know, uh, confess to her," i told them.

"finally! after months!" jackson screamed.

"alright, we'll help you. what's the plan?" jinyoung asked.

• • •

93mtuan : hyomi

93mtuan : can u help me?

hyo.me : hey mark

hyo.me : yea sure, what's it abt?

93mtuan : i want to confess to haeri

93mtuan : can u make sure she wears something more than casual?

hyo.me : wow finally ok

hyo.me : what's the plan exactly?

93mtuan : u'll know later :)

93mtuan : the boys will help me with that

93mtuan : well, gtg

93mtuan : thanks a bunch!

hyo.me : geez ok

hyo.me : gudluck :)

93mtuan : oh and keep this a secret from her, thx

• • •

mark tuan
10.28pm

"what?!" my manager asked, "are you serious, mark?"

"please, hyung. they won't cause troubles, i promise!"

"you want to invite park haeri, the girl that you got into a scandal with, along with her bestfriend, bae hyomi, backstage?" he asked and i nodded, "what for?"

"well, since they're like my friends now. they're friends with the other members, too," i answered.

"wait, is she the girl? are they the girl you and jackson gave your tickets to?"

"yes! see, we're friends! you can trust them!"

"aright, show me their picture and i'll tell the guards to bring them backstage after the event."

"thank you, thank you, thank you, hyung! saranghae!" i said and hugged my manager.

• • •

chrisgyeom : they're here, hyung

93mtuan : ok

93mtuan : follow the plan

93mtuan : i'll be right there!

• • •

"igeo mwoya?? hyomi! you know i-i'm afraid of the dar-" i heard her complaining.

i manage to went inside the room quietly, making sure i didn't catch her attention. i then walk behind her and hugged her.

"-ya!" she screamed.

"ssh, just stay like this for awhile, orh?" i told her.

"m-mark?" she asked as she try to get out from my grip, "when did you come in?"

"sshh! i told you to just stay like this," i replied.

"can u please turn on the lights? i'm afraid of the dark," she told me.

"wait," i then spun me around as jackson lights up a torch at us, "park hae-ri, the girl that i liked her pic on instagram, the girl i add in line, the girl i talked to almost everyday ever since, and the girl that stole my heart."

i looked at her reaction, gosh she's cute.

"haeri-ya, will you be my girlfriend?"

"what the heck just happen?" she asked.

"ya! answer me!! don't leave me hanging, here!!"

"uh, yes?"

"can't you be more confident with your answer, haeri-ya?" i asked her.

instead of replying me, she planted a peck on my lips instead.

"was that enough?" she smirked.

"only a peck? i expected more, though," i teased her.

"ya, mark tuan! what did you say to my bestfriend??" i heard hyomi yelled as the light went back on.

"too fast, hyung!!!" yugyeom added.

"oh my gosh, what about me? what about markson??" jackson asked dramatically.

"no! what about markjin?? you gave me false hope with those kisses, hyung!" jinyoung told me.

"ya! i'm not gay, pabo!!"

"so, this is a secret between us, okay?" jb reminded.

yes, i've made sure that there were no staff or other crew in the room. there were no surveillance camera or any other camera in the room either.

suddenly, the door burst open, "are you guys done? we should get going, it's pretty late," our manager said.

good thing me and haeri had broke the hug or else i'm dead meat!

"ne," we all answered.

"who's picking you guys up?" jb asked the two girls.

"oh? we'll go by bus, it's okay," hyomi replied.

"mwo? this late at night? no, no!" jackson strongly complained, "we'll drive you home, orh?"

"hyung! can we stop by to their.. uh-"

"apartment, thank you yugyeom," haeri finished his sentence.

"yea, apartment, please?"

"okay, sure. everyone get into the car. make sure no-one saw them getting in or scandals might appear again," he told us.

me and haeri gave each other a quick glance and smiled at each other. i have a good feeling about this.

•••

hey everyone! happy new year💓
this is the last chapter, sadly. but i'm planning on making epilog and sequel for this book!! and i've published some other books as well, please do check them out :)
i hope u all have a great year in 2017!!
-jey