A Shot Boring Story

Hiccup smiled when he heard the door click open.

"Honey, I'm home~!" shouted his roommate as he kicked the door closed behind him.

"I'm in my room," Hiccup replied. He heard his footsteps quickly approaching and lifted his pencil off his paper before blue clad arms wrapped around his neck, the force nearly had the brunette smack his forehead against his desk, "Long day, Jack?"

Jack buried his face in the soft head of hair, "I hate maaaaaath..." he groaned. Hiccup sighed and reached back to ruffle Jack's white hair.

"You know I'm more than willing to help if you need it," he offered.

Jack shifted so his chin rested on top of Hiccup's head, "Nah, you've got your engineering and art stuff to do."

"I'm pretty sure I can make time to tutor my boyfriend."

"Mn..." Jack once more nuzzled his face in silky brown hair, "S'okay..."

Hiccup turned his focus back to his current project and quietly sketched away. Soon enough, soft snores and the quiet scratching of pencil on paper filled the room.

So yeah I kinda wrote a few of these in advance I've got them piled up on my phones notes sooooooooooooooo😝 🏆explanation confirmed. I think I need a new outro? THE JEDI MASTER FLASHING SPIDER MAN OUT *salutes yonder* (don't ask)