My little quotes

"Everything was meant to happen. You just need to accept them. Happiness or pain whatever it gives to you it's just another point in your life. They make you who you are and all you need to do is choose who you will be."

"Faith is one thing as destiny is another. Both are similar yet so different. Faith is something that will happen no matter what and destiny is a choice it is suppose to happen yet it is your choice to make who you are."

"People judge. They see all your bad things. Maybe you need to see yourself in the mirror. People can't judge if you just do things right."

"Love. Emotion? Feeling? Devotion? Many it doesn't take a lifetime to know the meaning of love. The hard thing is to find the person who let's you experience the meaning of love"

"Happiness. Sadness. Both are the same they're both emotions. They show you the meaning of life it comes to you unexpectedly. It molds out our personality."

"Acting happy is like dancing in the fire. You act happy yet you're not. Like a jar who contain too much and on the outside is just plain old happy."

"All our lives we believed that one day our life will be like a fairy tale. All the happy endings and happy memories. Only some people understand that nothing can be perfect. Pain is like another part of you they mold you to be the jar you chose to be."

"Jealousy is good but everyday? Now that's lack of trust"

"Remembering love is like a stab to the heart. Painful.Hurtful.Deadly. but at the same you just want to smile because you forget about life"

"Friends help you out when you're in trouble. Fake friends won't care. True friends will be the reason why you're in trouble"

"True love doesn't have to be now or tomorrow. It just have to be in our hearts forever."

"You'll smile all day. You cry all day. Different days but the same person with different reasons"

"Damn true love won't exist of words AND actions. True love exists with feelings. It is true love without showing it."

"In life you have to know what's worth it."

"Fake smiles. Keep them to yourself. You have yourself to fool."

"Even if you are alone you aren't. There are others that are alone too for that you'll stay alone together."

"You'll do everything but everything is never enough"

"Every happy ending has an ending..."

"To forget is to remember. Remember why you need to forget in the first place."

"Life is the death of death and death is the life of death."

"You want me to be the best but I don't want to be the best for you, I want to be the best for myself"

"You'll know me but you'll never understand me"

"Sometimes it's ok to give up. Don't call yourself weak. Call your self. Brave. Brave to accept things that are just not meant to be..."

"You'll never forget love not even after forgetting..."

"Heart and mind. Created individually but used together forever."

"You'll remember the memories by mind but ONLY feel them by heart..."

"You can never close your heart from love. It's impossible to."

"Without pain there shall be no love. Without love what shall pain's use be?"

"You're done. You don't have feelings anymore. You smile. You have moved on. It's over. But it still hurts..."

"Remembering him and not getting hurt is like fire and water combined. Impossible"

"Love never dies but if it does it was never love to begin with..."

"You can know the lyrics by mind but you can only understand them by heart..."

"Love is mixed by many things. You'll fight.You'll get jealous.You'll hate each other.You'll cry. In the end? You'll know if love is worth it"

"There are no perfect people just perfect feelings for the right people."

"It's easy to love. It's hard to love and be loved..."

"You don't say 'loved'. It's emotionally impossible to forget about love."

"I don't know. I wish those words didn't exist. Simply we know but don't give enough effort."

"Boys who use girls have reasons trust me."

"You can't have 'us' with only u."

"You can have a crush and won't be jealous unless it's something more"

"Trust me life isn't bitter when it comes to love. If it is you're looking at the wrong side of the picture..."

"Crushes. They won't last unless it's love"

"It's hard to be dumped by the person you love but it's even harder to dump the person you love"

"Most of the time love won't matter in the future but I guess most people don't know that. Life matters in the future no matter what happens."

"Players. Bad boys. These are the people who once loved too much but in the end got hurt..."

"Love... One word yet too much. It can scar us for life. Make us a new person. But one day someone's going to change that. The ONE"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE do not copy anything in here without MY permission! I made these all! Thanks for reading!