bungee jumping?

i'm falling in, i'm falling down,                                                                                                                                      i wanna begin but i don't know how..                                                                                                                        to let you know how i'm feeling, i'm high on hope                                                                                                  i'm reeling...

"Justin! it's your phone!" i screamed. the catchy song kept playing from his phone until he picked it up. 

"hello." he said and i looked at him. 

"oh yes, ya.. uh..hold on." he said and walked away from the sofa where i was. i looked at him suspiciously but then shrugged. 

"yeah, how much time is it going to take?" he asked on the phone. 

"alright. thank you." he said, back to where i was now.

"who was that?" i asked.

"uh..no one." he said.

"and you were talking to yourself then?" i asked with a grin.

he just rolled his eyes.

"listen Liz, i gotta go." he said, abruptly.  

"but.."

"sorry, see you!" he said and with one last hug, he was out the door! that was weird!  very weird! 

i sent Laura a text asking her when would she return. wandering around the kitchen i snacked on the remains of pop-corn in the bowl along with some nacho's. i was bored!

since there was nothing else to do, i decided to finish the report descriptor project of mine. all i could think of was justin and me at the damn carnival instead of the paintings! this guy!

Ding Dong 

went the door bell. and i hopped down the stairs to open the door.

"Ms. Lizzy Diaz?" asked a dressed-in-uniform guy who had a huge cardboard box in his hand. 

"that would be me." i said, confused.

"here's your pizza ma'm." said the guy.

"i never called for a pizza. you're at the wrong address maybe." i smiled politely.

"this is the one." he showed me a piece of paper with my address. i scratched my eye-brow in confusion.

"okay yes, that is my house. but i never really called for a pizza." i stated.

"it was ordered by Mr. Justin Bieber. that's what the bill says." the guy said. Justin? what was he up to?

"okay well, how much would that be?" i asked the guy whilst taking the huge pizza from him.

"paid." the guy said. 

"huh?"

"paid ma'm. the bill's paid." i nodded hesitantly and closed the door.

my phone buzzed as i took it out of the back pocket. it was a message. 

Justin : open it yet?

Lizzy : nah, Justin what's this about? 

Justin : all about you! *wink wink*

Lizzy : god Mr.cheese. *blush blush*

i walked over to the dining table where the pizza was situated, neatly wrapped in the cardboard. the smell was irresistible, all i wanted to do was eat it all up but something told a surprise awaited me. 

i slowly raised the cardboard to reveal the delicious food. only to see a message along with it!

Be my date? 

the capsicums read. my lips curved into a smile only to be molded into a grin. a giggle escaped my mouth. Justin, how could he be this cute? almost instantly i pressed the call button next to his contact.

"hello?" he answered.

"Justin! stop being so cute will you?" i asked between giggles.

"it's pepperoni. instead of Margarita." he smiled and i could almost imagine his naughty smirk.

"it's so huge! i can't have it all by myself!" i said, the smile never leaving my face. 

"ask Laura to help you." he said and chuckled.

"will do. so, where are you taking me?" i asked.

"is that a yes?" he chuckled.

"well, maybe." i smiled.

"knew it! i got something special. be ready by 6." he said.

"where are we going?" i asked.

"somewhere." he said.

"tell me!" 

"soon." he said and i rolled my eyes, but the smile was constant. 

~ 6:00 pm~ 

i had no clue how to dress. where were we even going? i settled on a grey off shoulder paired with a knee length jean. 

"is this fine?" i asked, touching the rim of my t-shirt and walking towards him.

"you'll always look pretty." he said and i grinned. when he says it, i can't help but believe it. 

"are you telling me where we're going?"

"bungee jumping." Justin answered as my eyes widened.

"kidding, i was planning the rope way." he smiled. 

"really rope way? yay!" i squealed. that's...unusual. but i liked the idea. rope way date it is!

"yes." he smirked.