Chapter 8: Why am I feeling this way?

August: Y/ N can we talk I've been having something heavy on my mind.

Y/ N: What's wrong Aug?

August: Every since I saw you I knew I had to have you. I made sure I did everything to keep you around and now I wanna make things official. Y/N will you be my girl.

Y/ N: Ye....

Suddenly you heard rummaging noises and everything began to fade out. You roll over in bed and see Todd
Plundering through your desk drawer.

Y/ N: What are you looking for?

Todd: Batteries for this controller.

Y/ N: *reaches in nightstand drawer* here

Todd: Thanks, my bad for waking you up tho.

Y/ N: You're good. I was having a weird dream anyway.

Todd walked out your room and you noticed he had a black Xbox controller in his hand but he normally uses the white one. You automatically knew he had company and most likely it was August.

Y/ N P.O.V.
Wow it's really 12:45?! I slept that long. Why did I have that dream. This is not making anything better for me being that I froze up twice yesterday anytime August looked at or touched me. I'm going to try to keep my feelings bottled so I don't get hurt. August is a nice guy but I can't like him. Atleast not this early. Who am I kidding I always fall hard for guys who show me a little time but it never works out. And I don't wanna fall for August too quick that it destroys our new friendship or worst he doesn't feel the same way.

You get out of bed, go to your closet and pick out this outfit

Take a shower and head to the kitchen to grab something to eat

Y/ N: *goes straight to fridge and grab a snack*

Todd: Ohhhh nigga I'm bout to kill yo ass *playing call of duty*

August: Hold up nigga *pauses game and walks to kitchen* so you not gone say hey?

Y/ N: I'm sorry I didn't know you were here for sure.

August: Ouch. You okay? You seem down

Y/ N: I'm fine, just kinda tired even though I slept longer than usual.

August: That's what a good ass dinner does to you *laughing* but I promise I won't have you out too late this time.

Y/ N: Yeah about that. What's the move for today?

August: You know it's never that easy to figure out what I got in mind. But after I finish beating this nigga in this game. We gone start our day ite

Todd: Aye yo I can hear you.

Y/ N:*laughing* Ite

You go in the living room to eat your snack and watch them play the game.

Y/ N: *sits on couch with Todd*