JOSH X CLAIRE~Cross my heart

It had been months since Josh and I had begun to drift apart. Nothing felt the same anymore. Every song felt overplayed, ever car trip a bore. Sadly, every kiss lost its magic. It's not that I didn't care, it was that love didn't care. It didn't care that we were falling. 

Josh sat next to me, patting my back.  "Hey sweetie is something wrong?" He asked sweetly. I shook my head no, but instantly began crying after. 

He shushed me, putting his arm around my shoulder and rubbing my arm. "What is it?" He asked. I took a deep breath. It's not you or me. It's just not the same and I hate it. 

"I don't know Josh, it just feels different. Your always on tour and I feel like we're drifting apart and nothing is as amazing and magical as it used to be. I miss the spark Josh, the spark." I explained, crying. 

Tears began to drip from his eyes, too. "I know, and I'm sorry. I'm trying to do Better, I know it's annoying. I just don't want to lose you too. I can never make people stay" he whispered, a whimper on the edge of it. At that moment them and there I fell in love with joshs vulnerability. 

"Josh, I don't want to leave you. I just want to spend time with you" I explained, trying to smile as I patted his hand. He smiled through his tears at me. "Really?" He asked. "Cross my heart" I responded.

He leaned in to kiss me, his lips warm and soft. I got a warm feeling in the pit of my stomach like before, which made me so happy. It felt normal. 

Joshs hand pushed hair out of my face as we continued to kiss. "I love you" he muttered in a low soothing voice between breaths. "I love you too" I responded.  We kissed for a few minutes, it growing a bit more passionate,but still sensitive because it wasn't the time to have a more intimate kiss.  

After our moments of bliss passed, we pulled apart. "And hope to die" he finally responded.

"Forever."

Ahhh I wrote this so quickly I hope you like it Claire