Prolgue

All Rights Reserved to CandyDolls14

Xavier P.O.V.

"Wahhhhhhh"

What is that? I thought.

I look at the direction from where the crying was coming from but I couldn't see where it was coming from, so I started to walk towards it. That is when I came into a playground.

"Wahhhhhhh"

I started to look around the playground to see where the crying was coming from but I couldn't see who was crying but the smell hit me. Blood.

That child was hurt and crying. I got a little worried because there are a numerous of vamps in this area and they would to anything to get food especially from a child. I don't want to think that a poor child could turn out to be a meal. So I hurried with my search.

~Finally! We found Her. Ren said, My Vampire Ego.

~Her? I though

~Yes, Her. Mate!

~Mate?

When I turned the corner I saw a girl around 4 to 5, around my age, crying and holding her knee.

"Wahhhhhhh"

"Shut up." I said to her.

Her head turned towards me and I could see her big brown eyes were wet with tears. I flinched at the sight.

~Don't be mean to Mate! Ren said

~She is not our mate she is a human! I yelled at him.

~She is our true mate, she can have vampire babies. I can sense that she is special. If you mate with her then we will have powerful off springs. Ren said.

~Powerful off springs. I thought

~Yes so be nice to Mate. Ren exclaimed.

I nodded to myself and walked to her. When I was in front of her I kneeled down because I was still taller than her.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to be mean to you" I said in a calming voice.

She raised her head from her knees and looked straight in my eyes and said "Its ok. I didn't want to bother you. I'm sorry." she said in a low voice

~God! She has a lovely voice. Ren said.

~Shut up, Idiot! I said

"Why are you sorry?" I said to her.

She looked up at me and she said with this cute sad face "I am sorry because I was bothering you and I didn't mean to be bothering you. If you please accept this apology."

~God! how am I going to resist this little cute face ever. I wondered

I smiled at her and said "You don't have to apologize."

For the first time since I have seen her, she smiled.

I held out my hand to her so she could get up.

"Iris" a voice said.

We both turned around and I see Kyle, the Dog.

"Kyle!!" she said behind me. She let go of my hand and ran a little toward Kyle. I saw that she was limping a little.

She stood in front of him, smiling.

I see Kyle kneed down where he was almost with her knees. I noticed that he had something in his hand. I moved a little closer to see what was in his hand and I saw that he had a band aid. I see him put the band aid in her knee, when he was done he smiled at her and straightened up.