Chapter 2

Xavier P.O.V.

Kyle and I were in my car, we were heading to Iris house. We wanted to surprise her because to day was her 16th birthday!

"Hey Blood-Sucker, we need to hurry up. If we don't hurry up before she wakes up or get out of the shower then my surprise will be ruin" Kyle whined.

  God, he annoyes me!

"shut up dog! I am going as fast as I can go without getting a speeding ticket." I said.

"Well you could just 'convince' them not to give you a ticket." He said sarcastically.

I narrowed my eyes but never took my eyes off the road.

Ok, you want me to go fast, then I will go fast!

I speed up.

On the corner of my eye I could see Kyle grab on his seatbelt and the car door. Then I stopped the car.

"Christ Xavier! Nor scared the crap out of me." Kyle screamed at me.

I looked at Kyle and told him "If you don't want to cook Iris her birthday breakfast then get out."

"What! Your not going to take me to her house at least." He stopped  and opened the door and walked out but continued talking so I had to roll the window down so I can hear him. "where am I? Are you really going to leave me here? Don't you dare leave me here! If you leave me here, I am --"

" If you stop talking and turn around you will see where we are." I tell him calmly.

Kyle turns around and starts running towards Iris's house.

I start to laugh at him because he kept tripping on his shoes.

Idiot never ties his shoes.

I turn off the car and left our backpacks on the  back seat of the car. I took my time getting to the house. While I got there and opened the door I could smell bacon and eggs in the air.

"Dear, would you make another two eggs? Xavier just came in." Iris's Mother told Kyle.

I walked toward the dinning room where Iris's Mother was sitting in the table, Kyle was already making a mess in the kitchen.

"Oh no, it is okay. I already ate. Kyle, don't bother making me food." I said politely to Iris's Mother.

From the kitchen I could hear Kyle say in a normal voice, where Iris's Mother couldn't hear.

"I wasn't going to make you anything anyway"

What, Dear?" Iris's Mother said.

"Oh nothing" Kyle said cheerfully.

"So, how was your weekend?" Iris's Mother asked while she went to the kitchen to grab a glass of orange juice.

While Kyle and Iris's Mother were talking I went up stares to see of Iris was ready because I don't know how much more I can take of her Mother pretending to be nice to us.

When I was at her door, I didn't hear the water running, and didn't hear drawers open and close  so I thought she was just walking around wondering why was her Mother acting like she was right now. Early this morning I had send one of my best hiders and send him to Iris's room to put o her bed a present for her from me. So I suspected that not just the walking was because of her Mother but also because of the mysterious present on her bed.

So like I normally do I just opened the door without knocking, when I opened the door I said "There just clothes, not a bomb," but when I saw her she turned around fast enough that she dropped her towel she had around her body.

All I could do was stare while she was screaming at me. Her body has grown over the years. She was perfectly tan

Curves! Ren yelled.

She had curves in every place that was supposed to have curves. Her breast were the perfect size for me to cup them in my hands. While my eyes ran down her perfectly flat stomach  and landed on her womanly part. Her womanly part was covered in a puff of hair and seem untouched by  anyone but her.

Virginity.  That was all could think of and all I wanted.

I want to be buried in that mountain of hair! Ren exclaimed happily.

I could feel an erection coming on and could feel someone behind me.

KYLE P.O.V.

God! I hate him!

I could hear Iris screaming at Xavier about something, I didn't care I just need him to bring Iris down stairs.

I turned around to see Iris' Mother and she was looking back at me with a questionable face,

I just shrugged at her.

Iris's Mother stood up and walked over to me and said "Sweetie, why don't you go see why Iris is screaming at Xavier."

Sweetie?

"Okay" I said nervously. I gave her the spatula that I was holding and left her to finish the  bacon.

 I was trying to untie the knot that tied the cute apron that belong to Iris. The apron looked like a big purple cloth with black dots. I just can't help but snicker at it because Iris loves everything purple. I even bought her this apron. When I got on top of the stairs, I turned left to go to Iris hall but when I turned left I saw Xavier just standing there at the entrance of Iris's room.

I walked at the doorway and looked inside. When I saw inside the room, you wouldn't believe what I saw.

I saw IRIS NAKED and just standing in the middle of the room. I couldn't stop staring at her, she looked like a Goddess.

She was perfectly tan, she had no ugly tan line that girls get. She had curves in all the perfect place.

~And all the fat in the right places. Commented Leo.

~ Shut up. I told Leo.

My eyes traveled down to her lower half and rested on the hill of hair that covered her womanly parts. I couldn't even take of my eyes off her when her Mother came.