Chapter 3

God! I can't believe that they saw me naked. Naked! Can you believe it. I just want to die.

"Iris, hurry up and eat your birthday breakfast before you leave." Mother said. I look at her suspeciously because I still can't believe that she is nice or just trying to butter me up beofre she kicks me out of the house.

When I finished eating my eggs and bacon (God! They were good. Mother told me Kyle cooked it. Surprised :)  )  I left Mother in the kitchen and was getting ready to leave when I see both, Xavier and Kyle, on my stairs just sitting there waiting for me. 

I cleared my throat and both guys head looked behind at me.

When they both saw me, Kyle started to blable 'sorrys' and 'pleases, forgive me.' Xavier didn't say sorry or anything, he just stood there and stared at me .

Now that I think about it both of them have been like that ever since I met them. Kyle has always been the one apology for thinking of  he did anything wrong and Xavier always stays quiet and doesn't even apologize.

'WE have to make him apologize' I thought 'WE need a plan'. After a while of thinking fast I figured out  a way to make him apologize.

I smile, thinking of a way to make him wim to my will.

I went to Kyle and hugged him. I looked up at him and put a huge smile on my face .

"It's ok. you don't have to apologize. and thank you for the wonderful breakfast. It was delicious. I loved it." I said to Kyle.

I could see Kyle relax that I wasn't mad at him but I could still see Xavier and he was still ridged. I haven't said anything to Xavier about him seeing me naked and walking in without knocking.

I grabbed Kyle's arm and started to walk away from Xavier and my house.  When we passed Xavier's car we didn't stop walking we just kept walking.

When we passed the car, I could feel Kyle tense a little, but he still keeps walking. That is when he asks me, "Why are we walking and not going with Xavier?"

I know that Kyle  couldn't see my smirk but I tried to sound upset, "We are not going with Xavier" Kyle took a deep breath (  I never call Xavier by his name I call him by the nickname that I gave him when I was little "X" and I call Kyle by "Kiki" ) (*I know that Kiki is a girl named but you will learn later on why she calls him that*) 

"Hey Iris" Kyle whispers in my ear, "why are we walking when Xavier's car is faster."

I stopped walking which made Kyle also stop. I turned around and glared at him. Which he glared back but playfully.

"I am sick and tired of Xavier acting as if he is the king and doesn't need to apologize or anything. So I am going to make him summit to me." I explained.

When I was done talking Kyle had a shocked face and he was about to burst into laughing but I gave him a 'You laugh and you die' face, but that didn't stop him from laughing.

When Kyle regain himself, he dropped his arm over my shoulder and started walking again.

Half way to the school a car pulled up in front of us and 4 men got out. I could tell that the had some relationship with Xavier because that all looked the same and were extremely pale.

Kyle apparently didn't like the men because he suddenly growled. ( like a animal! Not kidding.) His arm that was on my shoulder tightened and started to pull me back to his body and away from the men.

"Lord Kyle, would you please let go of the witch so she can get impregnated" one of the men said.

Lord Kyle? Impregnate? What the hell is going on! Who are these people and what do they want!? I thought.

"I will not let Iris go with you guys." Kyle said at the same time as 4 more guys came out of  the bush.

Bush! Are you kidding me!

All 4 guys that came out of the bush looked like they were in their 20s. They also didn't have any shirts on only pants and they were tan and totally muscled fined.

The 8 men where about to start fighting when another can pulled our near us.

God! Who can this be now!   I though.