Chapter 6

I AM SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT I AM WORKING ON THE NEXT ONE. I JUST HOPE THAT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER.

CHAPTER 6

I was in the middle just waiting until whatever the guys were doing to be done. At the moment everyone was talking but when a door opposite of which one I exited from opened and everyone quieted down.

I turned my head to see what was happening. I saw Xavier and Kyle surrounded by six people. What it looked like, it seemed three were vampires and three were werewolves. In front of Xavier and Kyle were 2 people. Each of one of the guys were holding a container with something in it. The guys came at me and surrounded me. Xavier and Kyle walked towards my feet.

“Welcome creatures. Please take no offence it is how we now you. Anyway Welcome.”

Grandfather motioned the two guys with the containers to come closer and said to everyone,

“We are here today to join the creatures to one of our kind. We won’t know who the father of the baby that will be conceived today because two different kinds of creatures are here today.”

Then he turned his attention to the ‘creatures’ and said,

“Vampires and Werewolves, you will see me combine both semen and add a liquid. The liquid is made out of magic. The magic liquid will change the father of the baby as the Mother, who is my granddaughter, emotions change. When my granddaughter is about to give birth the final decision will be made, the baby will not be seen by the father until the DNA test are in. When the results are in my granddaughter and the baby and its father will go with the rest of the same creatures.”

When grandfather was done talking he started to combine the liquids. A dark witch gave my grandfather the special liquid to him. He had the cup and then he walked over to me.

“I am going to start by making sure that everyone is able to see the liquid as I, the leader of the all witches and warlocks, am going to place the semen in my granddaughter to inseminate her.”

After grandfather was done talking then he kneeled down where my private area was exposed to everyone.

“To show that no one has been with my daughter in a physical form, to prove to you, when the tube that hold the semen is inserted it will bleed and it she will be in pain. “

“Wait.”

In the moment that Grandfather was about to penetrate my body, someone screamed wait.

Everyone turned to look at my cousin, Jeremy,

“Why are we doing this? Isn’t this wrong that we are forcing a girl to get pregnant to only after she has her baby to be forced away from her family and live with a man she has only met a short while. Isn’t what we are going wrong?”

“Shut him up already.” One of the people in the audience spoke.

“Yeah” a choir of voices responded.

I saw my cousin bring dragged away and then my grandfather continue with the ritual.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Ahhhhhhh”

“As you saw my granddaughter was in pain and you saw the blood that was shown. This will be the beginning of the alliance of the werewolf, vampires and the witches."