The uniform

Italy had been asked to clean Germany's old boxes out of one of the spare rooms and into the basement. As always he got a little too curious and looked through the boxes. Mostly books, paper work that he didn't do, old inventions and tools.
In the last box however Italy found something he thought he thought he would never see again.....
Holy rome's clothes he never took off because he only had the one lot of clothes. Italy looked shocked confused and worried about his old crush and brother "holy Rome-a" was all he said before taking the clothes and running to find Germany. "Doitsu, Doitsu, Doitsu can I ask you something?"
"Yes Ita- where did you find those"
"They were in one of the boxes I was moving, I got curious so I looked, I found these and I wanted to ask what happened to holy Rome?"
"Italy, that's a part of the past I regret"
"Did you kill him?"
"Italy it's not like that, I regret leaving you back then, the memories have always been painful, I got hurt Prussia helped me, the memories were too painful so he gave me a new name and identity, he wanted me safe"
"Doitsu, you-you're holy Rome-a?"
"Yes Italy I am, back then because of the clothes Austria gave you I thought you were a girl"
"Doitsu, that means I've had a crush on you since we were little"
"And I had a crush on you too"
"What? Really?!"
"Italy the word is had"
Italy frowned, he loved Germany but he no longer returned the feelings "Doitsu can you get another one of these and spook the others out please?"
"Why would I do that? Your brother would kill me"
"I'll tell him not too"
"Fine I'll do it for you Italia"
" yay Grazie Germany!". Italy left happily leaving the clothes with Germany.