ITALIA?

Before Scotland could go for another punch Italy stepped in the way.
Everyone gasped at this. No one had expected it at all, Italy hated fighting and anything like that.
Germany pushed Italy out of the way "Italia no, don't step in, its not your problem, it's not your fault"
Italy looked at Germany "it is my problem because I love you, I don't care about what you did, grandpa Rome did things too but as family I love you and want to help" he stepped in front of Scotland "if you want germany you have to go through me and Romano, germany is our Allie and my childhood lover I won't let you hurt him again"
Scotland was shocked "where's this Romano?"
Romano stood behind Scotland "I'm behind you, you bastard, hurting potato bastard is my job, so back off before I have to call my mafia here."
Scotland turned around and almost laughed "mafia, ha nice try to scare me, I've fought things you can't imagine"
Romano laughed "hey tomato bastard pass me my phone already" he took his phone from Spain and rang the mafia he was the boss of. " you have 10 minutes to back off before they come in shooting at you"
Scotland looked at Romano and smirked " I fought off the Roman Empire so I'm not scared of you at all.
Italy got angry and fed up "shut up!"
Everyone turned to look at Italy shocked that the normally happy go lucky country was shouting and angry
" don't you dare talk about grandpa Rome, you hurt him you did so much to hurt him and yet me and Romano are still here "
Scotland looked at his siblings who just shrugged "well then I'll leave him alone for now, but one wrong move, one wrong word spoken and he gets hurt or worse and no one will stand in my way, trust me"
Italy looked at Germany who nodded before nodding himself "fine"