Germany?

England looked at the other countries " we will have to have a vote on it but with no Germany it will be hard"
"Why do you need him he is part of my empire again"
England looks at him worried about his frenamie because of the old empire
The older nations where too scared to vote so the younger nations did and the vote was a no.
"You voted no, well too bad we shall be leaving" Holy Rome  grabbed Romano and Spain and dragged them out, The others followed scared. Once out of the room they went to one of the other rooms and Germany/holy Rome smiled. they looked at him confused. He took off the hat and smoothed out the collar "vat?"
Hungary grabbed her frying pan
"ve~ no ms Hungary it was my idea because I found the uniform" Italy smiled.
Prussia hugged Germany" yeah west has always been The Holy Rome Empire, I found his badly injured and crying he helped him get better but his memories were too painful so I gave him a new awesome name Germany and we made awesome new memories and well we made vatti Germania proud, minus Vorld Var 2 with the whole empire thing since he missed having an empire and our boss wanted a big empire across Europe and Asia."
Spain looked at Germany " the others should know amigo"
Germany nodded and put the hat under his arm and walked back to the conference room followed by Prussia
When they reentered everyone looked shocked England looked even paler and like he was going to attack someone
" what the bloody hell is this!"
Prussia laughed "Vat? west has always been The Holy Rome Empire, I found his badly injured and crying he helped him get better but his memories were too painful so I gave him a new awesome name Germany and we made awesome new memories and well we made grandpa Germania proud, minus Vorld Var 2 with the whole empire thing since he missed having an empire and our boss wanted a big empire across Europe and Asia."
England looked angry " you bloody wanker!"
Germany laughed " you never change do you England, you were like this when we were younger"
"Where are the others when you need them"
" what am I little brother?" A red haired female said walking to England's side
"i meant like Scotland and Wales, Ireland"
"You won't let them come to the meetings so you only have me and I'm just as violent as Alba is" Ireland smiled as everyone looked at her
To be continued maybe