chapter 7

Omg uh... Enjoy.

_______________

Levi silently glared at Hanji. Who just broke a small smile and sat on a black comfortable seat settled at the corner. Neither one of them broke the silence. A comfortable silence that had yet to be broken.

"Why?" Levi started making eye contact. Hanji hummed, tapping her fingers on the elbow seat rest. "Do you want really want to know? You would think we are liars."
"Hanji for the love of god spit it out already!"
Still, Hanji shook her head. Refusing to spill a word. "I'll leave that to our boss to tell you." He frowned in confusion, snarling at her. "Ours? That's your boss not mine."
"Oh really? I'll tell you what you were before. You were -" "Hanji that's enough." Their gazes fell on Eren. Leaning against the door frame. His fedora hat casting a shadow over his eyes. It was a good thing his eyes were casted. Hanji tensed up around him. Knowing he was fast and deadly. "...Yes sir." Levi didn't understand, why his presence wasn't threatening at all to him at all. The door closed and they were left alone. Eren sighs and sits next to Levi. Pulling him to straddle his lap, inhaling his scent on his shoulder.
"I missed you so much Levi." His words were muffled. Levi, admitted he down right hated the moment right now. He couldn't do anything so he let it happen.
"You don't even know me well. Tch. Cocky brat."
Eren faintly chuckled and rested his chin on his shoulder. "I very much well know you. You worked for me."
Levi tensed up, getting an amused hum from him.
"...I what?"
"You don't remember? My, I suppose he did hit you pretty hard then."
"Quit making me rise questions all the damn time. What is it that you want damn it?!"
"What I always wanted was to get you back on my side. Now that I do. The fun is just beginning."
"I never have and will never work for you."
"You stood by my side. You did missions. You were asked that you woke up at a hospital right? In fact. You were in a coma for seven months. I sent you at a mission to eliminate Erwin. But it seemed he predicted our attacks coming. You fought with him and took you down quite surprisingly. You had no idea how pissed that made me. How he managed to take you away from me. I sent Mikasa to investigate you. You suffer from amnesia."
"I do not and Erwin said so."
"Erwin this! Erwin that! I hate him. He can die for all I care. In fact he is in the way. He must die and you failed me Levi!"
Eren aggressively pinned Levi down on the floor.  A grunt escaping from him. It was useless to fight back. He was outnumbered. No way could he take down Mikasa, considering he has evidence they bared the same skills. Making it to buy time for back up for such a small private plan and barely room to be able to fight comfortably.
"I'm incredibly confused! Care to explain!"
"The jewelry. You failed to protect it. Do you not remember? The cargos? Worth Millions of dollars I told you to guard at the warehouse at the river? Do you recall that?"
"I...d..don't."
Eren released his grip from his throat, slightly to let him breath. He coughs and clears his throat.
"You don't?"
"No. I swear it."

*flashback*

Two years ago

"Levi. Eren put you to guard the cargo's and stuff. He's leaving some men to help you guard them."
"Ugh sure fine whatever. Just. Get out of my sight I'm irritated right now."
"Petra?" Hanji guessed. A nod from Levi confirmed her right guess. Levi and Petra are good friends but she doesn't know the crimes he does behind her back. Not aware how dangerous he is. Hanji left along with Mikasa. He spent his time on the Internet. Discussing here and there with dealers that came by. Eren was to arrive in the next two days to move to a different location. Little did he know. Police forcers were outside waiting for a signal from the commander.