Chapter 6

After the meeting was over. Levi was given his own room. Feeling trapped. But knew this was his own safety. The files were given to him for him to understand better at least. Whatever he wanted. He sure doesn't have it.

"Levi?"

His eyes widen at the figure standing at his door. All bandaged up with crutches. No words escaped from him.
"Hanji...what the hell happened?!"
"Long story short we were attacked. On the way here. I barely made it out alive. Details later."
"And Erwin?" She looked away and back at him.
"He's being treated a couple floors down. He's alright. A gun shot on his thigh and shoulder."
He sighed in relief. But the expression she made knew there was something else to it. The way her face was expressionless, looking out the night city lights illuminating the dark room room. He knew that face all too well. It meant it wasn't good.

"They captured one man. He's currently being interrogated. They want you to head down to 12th floor there right now."

He slowly nodded. Confirming he is going to head there. Before he proceeded. Hanji placed her hand on his left shoulder. Her expression soften.

"Be careful alright? Don't let their words bother you. You are strong and I know that."

She pulled her hand away and both parted their ways.
He was greatful to have her as a friend. Ever since high school. The day Hanji stepped up to defend him from a bunch of thugs,at a perfect timing. Yeah sure he knew martial arts as well. But that was the time he was injured. Leg fractured at a soccer ball game incident. He couldn't go Natasha Romanoff mode that time. From that day they got each others backs. He couldn't forget the day his life changed at his first week of being a police officer recruit. Being promoted to the top. But now that this case was thrown at him.

It was just only the beginning.

He knew this job was dangerous. A job that involved deaths, criminals, murderers, serial killers, most wanted. He all caught them all. He prepared himself mentally knowing he could die any moment. Being a famous detective that caught many, he is for sure targeted by many.

The elevator ding notified him as he reached 12th floor. The floor were the man was being integrated by she short pink haired herself. Boy was he scared of her. He was for sure careful not to press any of her buttons. He followed the blond male, in silence, besides their soft footsteps down the hallway. They both turned down to a left, where two black doors were present.

"Enter the two black doors. I'm not allowed to enter " he spoke casually as if nothing was happening. He turned away taking a right down the hall before he disappeared taking a left turn.
He faced and approached the doors, knowing what's behind them. He proceeded inside. His breath hitched in his throat.
"Ah you're finally here. Took you awhile. This jackass here won't answer any to my questions. So I'm guessing he'll answer to you."
"So who are you?"
"Hannes."
Krul hummed. Fixing her glasses.
"I leave the rest up to you."
He didn't look back as she walked out. Levi took a seat and they both sat in silence. Looking at each other in the eyes.
"Who are you working for? For how long?"
"That's something you'll find out. What I can tell you is I've worked for him 7 years. Quite the job and fun." Levi scoffed and glared at him. "Fun? Killing innocent people and you call that fun?!
"I don't kill. Certain people are set out to do the dirty job." "Like?" "Psychotic people, murderers."
Heavily silence fell. Knowing they gather insane people and others. He definitely could guess they gather any type of dangerous people. Categorizing in the most ruthless. That alone was enough to scare people.

"I also happen to know....his location."

Levi slammed his hands on the metal table. Wanting to know. "Right now you will give me his exact location and what he wants so he can leave this city and the people in peace." Levi failed to see the mischievous glint in Hannes eyes.
"That is exactly what I aimed for. There's a private air strip down in Japan. He is leaving the country in the next 48 hours to meet up other groups. This is your only chance to capture him yourself. He is vulnerable alone."
'Leaving alone with only the pilot? How stupid can you be?' He wasted no time to leave the room. Leaving Hannes alone, laughing to himself.
Everything Hannes did to get himself captured was planned out. It was going smoothly according to the plan.