0.01

8/27/16

Learn to keep your mouth shut and not to cry when you're hurting. Everything will continue to stay the same, so please don't open your mouth or shed a tear. He will do what he wants so don't say a thing, just don't do what he does because he does not like that.

So, again, please don't cry and don't open your mouth because everything stays the same and only your actions will change. Don't look this way, don't look that way because every detail of the ground is the only thing you should remember when you're not with him. Don't say anything around your friends when he's with you because you might say something he doesn't like and boy, won't you be in some trouble.

So, stop crying and stop saying things to him because there's no hope for change. Keep your mouth shut and keep your eyes dried because this is your life and there'e nothing to change. Cry only at night, where no one can hear and cover the sobs of your cry. The only things who should hear your words are the paper and pen writing. Don't speak with your friends of the things that happen between you and him, better yet don't speak with them at all. You may hang out around them but don't say peep because assumptions will all they'll become. He is your life, your heart and your soul and he is the only one that matters.

Don't cry and don't open your mouth because it does not matter anymore. Your tears mean nothing, your words mean nothing, you mean nothing.